The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lets Talk About The Harvester/ Zanukua

(PSN)area609joe

i already did the g3 and have the brake, still got6 bp's and 3 receivers. it was worth it. i been taking a lot of people to get marked during g or c invasion missions as long as u support griner. i have had a hard time getiin him to spawn. his spawn rate is supposed to be better then g3. also what war frames work best and why. i have read most of the forums but i would like to get what people are doing now, and the pc stuff is irrelevant to me. 4 days and no spawn i am getting frustrated all i need is the bp. all advice, critics, laughin at my spelling is all encouraged. i am just frustrated because NO one on ps4 really wants to hunt this at all 

psn

Area609joe

Just fixed psn, so fellow hunters add. So we can hunt together .

Edited by (PS4)area609joe

Spawns of hunter type enemies seems to be too far spread apart, I remember waiting upwards to a month just for G3 to rear their ugly heads, all can suggest is keep on the hunt fellow tenno and perhaps you'll be rewarded with what you seek :)

P.s am currently marked myself atm by Harvester and stalker so perhaps you'll be willing to join a hunt or two if and when they happen?

The formula is that the harvester/stalker/G3 will spawn within the first five minutes with a 1.50% chance per mission you enter (excluding boss nodes, harvester only on Corpus missions, G3 only when fighting grineer), plus 0.50% for each additional member who has a death mark.

So if you do have a full party of marked folks: that's 3.00%.  So it's RNG, and you just might run into them on any kind of mission.

ithis is  an this is the issue as i see it, very few want to hunt the harvestor. hunting the g3 with people who thought they knew what they where doinng drove me up a wall. i have the brakk now, i just want the detron. its about the hunt. i just wamt tje bp to drop....

Edited by (PS4)area609joe