(Idea) How Can Dark Sector Benefit The Clan That Own It

Doforcash

so my idea is to make Dark Sector (we'll call it DS from now on) into a land so we can build a factory on it.

While the other Tenno can still use the DS to lv they stuff, the clan that own it can still use those land to build a factory that will benefit the clan in a long term. and can only been build/demolition by the Warlord and Officer order.

Here's what i got in mind.

Dojo

Constructor: - #% room/object building time

Operator: - #% weapon Research time

Alert system: + # Specter and guardian drone level at any DS been invade

individual clanmate

(T)Ebay: + # time clan mate can trade in 1 day

Blacksmith: - #% weapon crafting time 

Specific planet (these DS factory will only benefit you if you're in they planet)

Credit management: + #% of credit reward in each mission (yes, some people still need credit)

salvage HQ: + #% loot at the end of the mission

Power Station: + #% exp earn at the end of the mission

Mod marker: + #% chance of rare mod drop.

(the # is support to be the number, but i have no brain, theory or permission to put in anything).

in any case the DS with a factory been capture by other clan, these factory will belong to the other clan to use it. They can either keep or destroy it to make a new 1.

P.s: if There's a factory been build while the DS been invade, the build process will be pause. And will start after the conflict is over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so that's my idea, what do you guy think ?