Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed

Sarvan-EN-

The launcher is not updating, its continuously showing this error. I tried restarting computer/Router, Unchecked 64 bit, Bulk download, aggressive download, Verify , defrag none of these helping... Please help me what to do to resolve this error.

TF8Zm1b.jpg

I have found the Issue, your AntiVirus Software is Blocking or Sand boxing the Program.. you need to add the Warframe Lancher exe (Eg.Warframe.x64.exe) to the exclusions of "auto-Sand boxing" i use Comodo.

For Comodo go to Comodo's Advanced settings menu, select the

"Defence+" tab on the left

choose:

"Behavior Blocker"

then on the right there is a Blue link that says "Exclusions" after "Define exclusions for behavior blocking"  Click it.

right click in the empty white box and choose "Add" > "File" then find your Warframe file, mine is x64 and is in the file path for Win8.1 NON steam is:

c:\Users\USER\AppData\\Local\Warframe\Downloaded\public\Warframe.x64.exe

PS! the Folder "AppData" is a hidden folder

Good Luck

Edited by King_Shinobi

why do people insist on posting things in the forums that they know we can do nothing about except telling them to contact support>>>>contact support

Support isnt always as fast as finding out the issue, people on the forums can find a solution faster sometimes, especially if its not DE's Side.