Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To See Enemys On The Radar

Alayus

Question

7 answers to this question

Enemy sense is a warframe mod. I think Corpus have a higher chance in general of dropping warframe mods, but I may be mistaken.

Artifacts...there's nothing much you can do there. It has a chance of showing up on Alerts. Basically when an Alert pops up, some of them will have a question mark in the rewards window. You can check the potential rewards by clicking on the text title of the mission in the left hand corner of your screen, in the alert notifications.

This isn't a random reward roll, it's a hidden reward, the same for everyone to do the alert subsequently. This is why you see forum posts where the first people to finish an alert when it pops up...will go online and tell other people that, hey, current alert XYZ gives artifact ABC as its reward. This is so others can tell if it's worth their time, or maybe specifically log in to do that alert while it's still up.

Enemy Sense mod does this, gives 5~30 meters of enemy detection, depending on mod level.

For me, at least, this mod card has been a pretty common one to drop, usually always at power level 2. So it's cheap to equip it early on, power-wise, and you can level it up as you gain more WF energy to use. The mod's range expands as you power it higher through Fusion.

I've found the Artifact much harder to come by, as Alert missions with question-mark boni aren't all that common, and then you have to catch one with just this Artifact. The mod cards seem to drop much more often.