Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Natural Talent Reduce Aftercast Delay?

Zareek

Question

7 answers to this question

With natural talent I can use tail wind to fly upwards and forwards in the same move without touching the ground. You can pretty much cast 2 tail winds in a row.

Without natural talent, if I use tail wind on the ground, I'll simply fly upwards. If I need to go forward, I need to do a little jump and press 1.

You can easily fly with tailwind without using natural talent, and not touching the ground. Natural talent would just make this process a lot faster and smoother.

You can easily fly with tailwind without using natural talent, and not touching the ground. Natural talent would just make this process a lot faster and smoother.

No you cannot as I have tried it in game. Unless there is a specific timing in hitting the button which I do not know of, it is just not possible without natural talent.

Hitting tail wind again while air borne from the first tail wind will result in 'power in use' message popping up.

Edit : to clarify, I tried to double tail wind with a maxed tailwind without any + duration mods. It's not possible without natural talent. The 'power in use' message kept popping up until Zephyr lands on the ground.

Edited by (PS4)friedricetheman

No you cannot as I have tried it in game. Unless there is a specific timing in hitting the button which I do not know of, it is just not possible without natural talent.

Hitting tail wind again while air borne from the first tail wind will result in 'power in use' message popping up.

Edit : to clarify, I tried to double tail wind with a maxed tailwind without any + duration mods. It's not possible without natural talent. The 'power in use' message kept popping up until Zephyr lands on the ground.

I do it quite often, maybe you aren't quick enough.

How quick is quick? The 'power in use' message kept popping up until Zephyr is on the ground.

Check your load out and see if you have any duration mods attached to her.

I have a max Continuity and a R4 Fleeting Expertise on her actually. I can use Tailwind and aim up and reach the roof or 'roof' of many maps as long as I have enough energy.(falling down at about 50-60 metersish).

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII