Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Progress On Few Old Things For Weapons That De Are Still Working On.

White_Raven

As a person who likes shooting genre games, i think that these two things are important to gameplay and yet they are seem like being forgotten:

- Reload animation rework on old guns.

- Custom reticles (or at least upgrade the current one).

I can't remember what is the last time they are talked about and i wonder how DE are working on them?

I know they are not the priority right now but at least let us know about the progress.

Edited by White_Raven

As a person who likes shooting genre games, i think that these two things are important to gameplay and yet they are seem like being forgotten:

- Custom reticles (or at least upgrade the current one).

I can't remember what is the last time they are talked about and i wonder how DE are working on them?

I know they are not the priority right now but at least let us know about the progress.

because this affects game mechanics in a severe and obvious way.

Reload animations are very low priority, as they really don't affect gameplay. And I don't remember custom reticles ever being talked about? I know that custom HUDs for each warframe had been proposed, but nothing beyond that.

i can dig this.

AFAIK updating older guns' models from static to animated is an ongoing thing, and isn't really announced.

Like the Boltor a few months back, I was levelling it up after selling it a long time before, and noticed that it suddenly had reloading animation where the two tines act as charging handles. And the Spectra, it suddenly has one where the cartridge at the bottom pops off and is replaced.

There was actually a recent poll where they asked if people wanted custom reticles. Unfortunatey I don't know what the result was.

The Iron Sights poll? Wasn't that to gauge how many players spend time zoomed in with guns, to ascertain if all the work making fiddly-bits on the gun is worth it?