Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Shuriken Is Not Silent

_Chaser

ash is supposed to be a stealth warframe. his abilities should not cause enemies to go into alerted state.

atm, shuriken cause alert and it's absolutely annoying

for people who don't know what the issue is: it doesn't matter if you hit or don't hit enemies with shuriken, enemies around will go into alerted state, just like if you was shooting loud weapons.

EXAMPLE ON HOW NOT TO REPLY:

.... I'm sorry, but if I got hit but a small weapon in the back and didn't IMMEDIATELY die from it, I'd go into alert PRETTY FUCKIN' QUICK. This argument makes no sense.

if you have no idea about what the issue is, don't bother with attempts to make some smart @$$ comments. you will look like an idiot you are.

Edited by n7snk

.... I'm sorry, but if I got hit but a small weapon in the back and didn't IMMEDIATELY die from it, I'd go into alert PRETTY FUCKIN' QUICK. This argument makes no sense.

I believe Ash's Shurikens are not silent, so surrounding enemies will go into an alerted state the instant they hear the Shuriken. Even if your target dies, their allies will immediately attack.

if you have no idea about what the issue is, don't bother with attempts to make some smart &#! comments. you will look like an idiot you are now.

anyway, for people who don't know what the issue is: it doesn't matter if you hit or don't hit enemies with shuriken, enemies around will go into alerted state, just like if you was shooting loud weapons.

I think what the OP means is that he wants them to be silent like Kunai and Despair are.  It's that simple.  Also it's important, because Ash is the only true "Ninja Themed" frame in this "space ninja" game.

• 3 weeks later...

i'm getting really &!$$ed off.

ash shuriken is still causing alarm as it's loud like a gun.

EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HIT ENEMY, ALL GET ALERTED

after atleast one month and NUMEROUS pms to staff and promisses to fix this issue (this is like 5 minutes worth) it still persist.

i don't even play warframe anymore, i just log in each new hotfix, check if it's still there and log out.

five dam minutes to adjust value to make ability silent.

really

Edited by n7snk

I think the op means, even if you would kill lvl 1 grineer with ir, while all the other enmies are looking away, and you use the ability then all players will agro on you. (while if you do this with a dread, the other grineer in the other room would continue their game of bones)