The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Prosecutor Godmode Bug

DangerousDav

I attached this image, me and 2 of my friends has beed damaging him with toxic, slash, puncture, cryo, heck, everything with no combined elements. And he's still doing fine, at least untul his HP bar is completely gone. HE JUST CAN'T DIE! this screenshot was taken around 20+minutes beating him. We tried 3 times here, same result.

leimmorteleprosecutere_zpsc3c04375.jpg

Edited by KKDD

Cool, screenshot is working.

Yeah, it's a Toxic Prosecutor, so only pure Toxic damage can hurt it (this includes dots). Slash used to hurt them all, but it no longer does.

Edited by Vyrnaazus

For each specific prosecutor, you need their elemental weakness.

For example: Toxic Prosecutors=weak to toxin/poison damage.

Yes, in this case i use Saryn, managed to get his HP bar like in the screenshot. But it stays like that for minutes, it took like 1-2 minutes to reduce his HP to almost zero like in the screenshot. Then it took forever to kill him, littereally. We abborted the mission after 10+minutes trying all we could.

To me this seems a bad mechanic. It means crippling my weapons to do only one type of damage. After damage 2.0 this looks like a step back. Also, if I'm soloing, I need to choose 3 types of damage for my 3 weapons, and basically hope I won't meet a prosecutor vulnerable to the 4th.

A step in the right direction, IMO, would be making the prosecutors vulnerable to 1 type of elemental damage, but also vulnerable to physical damage, like anything else in the known universe.

To me this seems a bad mechanic. It means crippling my weapons to do only one type of damage. After damage 2.0 this looks like a step back. Also, if I'm soloing, I need to choose 3 types of damage for my 3 weapons, and basically hope I won't meet a prosecutor vulnerable to the 4th.
A step in the right direction, IMO, would be making the prosecutors vulnerable to 1 type of elemental damage, but also vulnerable to physical damage, like anything else in the known universe.

This is why you have a sentinel with the 4th type of damage...... *sigh

wat

IPS Damage should always Damage them. otherwise, how are you supposed to kill it if you're unlucky.

Slash was the only physical damage that ever hurt them (it used to). As of 13.9 at the latest, that doesn't hurt them anymore. You best come prepared.

You best come prepared.

only one Damage Type of the existing 16 can hurt them?

welp, people will just not play those Missions anymore. 

yeah! good show.

seriously. if Players must have a certain Damage Type to play on a planet, and that certain Type is 4 Types, they're going to just not play there. 

and what about Elemental Weapons which don't even have IPS Damage? they were already incapable of killing Prosecutors unless you had the right Element on by coincidence.

i guess we evened that up.... *slowclap*

though, i guess Missions that don't require you to kill every Enemy can still be played, just ignore that Enemy forever. better still, use Mind Control on it and use it as a tank for your Squad since it's invulnerable.

sounds like a plan.

only one Damage Type of the existing 16 can hurt them?

Wat. There are only 4 types of Prosecutors--one for each base element.

One player carrying Castanas and a Sentinel with Stinger can easily be modded to kill any Prosecutor that he comes across. He would even have 2 weapons left to mod however he wants. Without those weapons, just keep 1 base element on each weapon and either a Sentinel weapon with the other type or an elemental frame.

I did kill one of them by luck i guess, heck i didn't even attack him on the hijack mission. i grew tired being followed like he's my number one fan. then suddenly.... he died... Every cell in my brain failed to comprehend what happened. Sadly, the core ruptured right before i could finish the mission, and the kappa beacon is gone. hahaha.

Ever since the last update/change to Prosecutors they've become immune to Warframe damage. In other words, Toxic prosecutors are immune to Saryn's Miasma; Ice prosecutors are immune to Frost's Avalance and Freeze, etc. Now, sometimes it'll hit and do some damage but that tends to be the first time I use it the first time a given prosecutor-type appears and I use it (the elemental ability) the first time. After that first hit, if even that first hit, they become immune. 

So now we're at a place where acquiring Hydroid becomes a question of spending $20 in the store or keeping our fingers crossed whoever makes these decisions and/or implements the code decides to change it back to something that worked and was fair: even if you didn't have an elemental damage type, you could still burn through your ammo and actually do _something_ rather than just fail the mission. I've yet to see any explanation at all as to why you guys thought this would be a great idea worth implementing.