Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Do This?

Ghostar

That is not working for me.  Is there a Screenshot button I'm missing?  I just use Steam's F12 thing

I'm so stupid! I forgot to add that F6 is a default key for screenshots. For me, it saves to My Pictures > Warframe

That is not working for me.  Is there a Screenshot button I'm missing?  I just use Steam's F12 thing

F6 is the default Warframe screenshot button which saves into pictures/warframe with or without UI depending on options settings.  Unfortunately you can't then upload the screenshot to Steam (unless you take a Steam screenshot that hasn't been uploaded yet and replace it with the Warframe screenshot, changing the name of the Warframe screenshot to match the replaced file, then upload the screenshot, tricking Steam into uploading the wrong image by using a file name it recognises.  Or you could upload it as art if you want it on Steam...)

That's one hell of a fancy Rhino Prime. 10/10 would marry if I was female.

Oh yeah I do it often but I don't take screenshots for some reason o.O

Its okay, I am female and I will marry him! /)^3^(\

Edited by Ghostars

how you all do this? my codex screenshot doesnt give me pictures that are as nice as what you guys posted...

There's an option that lets you take pics that take out the UI. So all you do is go to the codex, pick the thing you want to take a pic of and wait till he is posed in a cool way then take the pic. Then you use Photoshop or whatever graphics program you use and erase stuff around it so it can be all black and add a lens flare on the sword.

There's an option that lets you take pics that take out the UI. So all you do is go to the codex, pick the thing you want to take a pic of and wait till he is posed in a cool way then take the pic. Then you use Photoshop or whatever graphics program you use and erase stuff around it so it can be all black and add a lens flare on the sword.

You don't even need to do that, thats a shot FROM the codex itself. Its naturally like that.