Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Public Teamspeak 3 Server! [Down Due To No Funding]

Jithvan

Question

pdg8FZE.png

Hey Guys! I'm Happy to announce that we will be opening up a fully functioning TeamSpeak 3 Server almost 90% dedicated to Warframe players like you! Recently me and a couple of warlords in my alliance were discussion our alliances role in the whole Dark Sector conflict shenanigans and we remembered that our alliance was initially established to help the Warframe community as a whole instead of trying to blow each others solar rails up. With this in mind we decided to open up a TeamSpeak 3 Server to the public.

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: ts22.gameservers.com:9237

We now allow clans to create there own dedicated channels on our server for free! If you would like your own channel please comment below with your clan info!

Why TeamSpeak 3?

Its Less System Intensive than any other communications software that I've ever tried. Its more dynamic and customizable. And the Voice transmissions are pitch perfect and the program is extremely easy to use. Ingame Voice Communications is very buggy and you cant talk using the ingame voice chat when in the dojo or menu's.

Our TeamSpeak 3 Servers Features

-Its available 24/7

-There is almost always a Moderators Online.

-Countless Dedicated Channels!

How to Connect

1. Download TeamSpeak 3 and Install it.

2. Open TeamSpeak 3 and Click on Connect on the top left of the application.

3. Enter "ts22.gameservers.com:9237" in the IP Address Box and Enter your Ingame Name in the nickname box.

4. Click Connect and then Click Bookmarks on the top Bar and Add the Server to your Bookmarks.

Rules

-If you have allot of background noise don't talk

-Do not intrude into squad channels

-No Bullying or Racism.

-Use English unless you're in private channels.

-Watch your language.

-Don’t be a douchebag.

-No Poking other members or officers unless it’s appropriate.

-Use push-to-talk, where possible.

-All members are asked to help other members, if they need it.

-Clans Are Welcome to Bring there members over and to to use the Warframe channels as if it is their own.

-Insulting other people will result is your talk power being penalized.

Our Goal

Our Goal is to make sure that every Warframe player is able to play together while communicating with their fellow Tenno. We want to open up the possibility to talk verbally when trying to trade, recruit, and discuss game news. We Want to ensure that players can coordinate and learn from each other when playing in their own squads. Then again you guys might be wondering what we are trying to get out of doing it. Well to be honest there are too many new players in this game that don't even know how to reload a rifle and their are too many people in this game that try to make friends and end up failing on a solo run. By looking at our own alliance and how the player within it have benefited through this service we realized that by allowing allowing the entire Warframe community to access it the community can become more social, more organised and maybe even more childish/mature to help balance out the types of players playing this game.

Sponsors

The Millennium Falcons Clan, Other Members of the Tenno Above All Alliance and the Falcon Gaming Community.

Server Status

UdV2LAe.png

https://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=9f4fb6f4fc930e4a87f7d7c5ab0af35b'>

Please Share this with others! The More People We Get on the More fun it'll be xD Make good use of this service!

*Be warned that during the initial Start-up of this server there may not be many people online*

If you need any Help or have any Questions Please ask them here!

Edited by Jithvan

16 answers to this question

The TENNO Union site is very uncomfortable to see on "old" monitors (I mean, my resolution is 5:4). Everything seems to be too big.

Anyways, this is a really great thing to have such a community. Good luck, guys!

The TENNO Union site is very uncomfortable to see on "old" monitors (I mean, my resolution is 5:4). Everything seems to be too big.

Anyways, this is a really great thing to have such a community. Good luck, guys!

Thanks mate, we will take in what you said into consideration!

Why TeamSpeak 3?

Its Less System Intensive than any other communications software that I've ever tried. Its more dynamic and customisable. And the Voice transmissions are pitch perfect and the program is extremely easy to use. Ingame Voice Communications is very buggy and you cant talk using the ingame voice chat when in the dojo or menu's.

-Unlimited Slots

in the situation for VOIP, 'why Teamspeak 3' should basically boil down to, it's literally better than all of the other choices in the entire world combined.

if you don't agree, that's fine, but i'm going to be presumptuous and say please go buy some better audio equipment before you say other solutions sound better.

unlimited slots? i find this highly unlikely.

unless the owner is willing to pay $N per month? sounds unlikely.

in the situation for VOIP, 'why Teamspeak 3' should basically boil down to, it's literally better than all of the other choices in the entire world combined.

if you don't agree, that's fine, but i'm going to be presumptuous and say please go buy some better audio equipment before you say other solutions sound better.

unlimited slots? i find this highly unlikely.

unless the owner is willing to pay $N per month? sounds unlikely.

Yes I do think TeamSpeak 3 is way better than all of the other VOIP software's I've used.

Edited by Jithvan