Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U14 Waiting Journal Thread

Arceus255

Title's a bit confusing, I know. I'll explain here: In the style of a journal document your time waiting for U14 day. Edit your post every day, or just add another reply to the thread, with your journal entry. I just decided this would be fun and help us wait. Yes, you can make your journal a joke. Honestly what else would you write in there besides a joke.

Entry 1

5 Days until Wednesday

My journal begins. Today I had silently prayed to RNGesus, in hopes of being able to get stalker to spawn and drop a hate for me. I wish RNG would hate me, but no, I got no hate from RNG. Tomorrow I shall try to sacrifice a few rare mods and parts in their favor. I will also keep randomly getting excited about what will come with U14, like the new frame possibly. I will prepare my wallet.

Entry 2

4 Days until Wednesday.

I have finally decided that I shall farm for Loki Prime until U14 comes. That should keep me active for 2 years.

Edited by Arceus255

Entry 1

Update 14's coming up soon™. I wonder what I should do first when the update drops, sit in my ship all day and just gawk at all of my new shiny belongings or go back to the usual grind immediately? RNGesus shows no favor for the likes of me yet I can still choke slam 'em to the ground to give me what I want or need, so grind shouldn't be as bad as I always imagine. I wonder if they'll bring Kubrows with Update 14 or hold them back a little while longer for further polishing of bug removals? Either way, can't wait to get mine-- she's gonna be named "Ardjet" and I hope she's gonna be the most reliable companion I could ever ask for.