DE_Adam

Let's Meet: Pablo And Dorian

Are we going to be able to save coordinates on one of the consoles to places we visit frequently, so cycling through all the planets to find it every time isn't necessary?

• Upvote 1

This is incredible. I can't wait to see this by myself! Thank you for this amazing interview

• Upvote 1

A question regarding the new player ships.

In the interview it's said that "As an experienced user everything will already be there".
Will we experienced players be able to go through the same initial steps as a new user would?

I would very much like to try the whole proces from start to finish.

• Upvote 4

... What was shown in the interview puts a lot of AAA titles to shame.

Well done Pablo and Dorian! Can't wait to try it out for myself.

Again, 

Congrats guys.

^^ This.

Long version below.

It was mentioned on FB, but I spam it here as well. Warframe is still beta, updated more and less buggy than "AAA" titles. With a highly approachable and transparent Dev team to seal the deal. Theres not a single Warframe player that can say they dont know or easily cant find out whats coming up next.

It seriously continues to get better and better week by week. Keep up the great work DE; ignore all the hate and 'armchair developers' that already destroyed other games/communities with their demands and now troll here. Proud to be a Founder and I'd rather continue to throw my money at you guys instead of some other 'games' where the Devs don't say anything and offer screenshots in return for money. (yes RSI, I'm trash talking your champagne dreams -beer budget vaporware)

Label me a fanboi, but it's nice to finally like and have faith in a developer again after so many others have ruined the title for so long.

Let's hope it's not a nightmare to use. Having to scroll endlessly to find things may be quite irritating and time-consuming.

True. We're probably going to..."drag" these missions from left to right.

Anyway, first 30 minutes I'm just going to look at it. 

• Upvote 2

I got a feeling that prettiness of UI rather usability was the goal.

Also, looks like it's more gamepad friendly, rather than m+kb.

So all in all, i'm not very optimistic about new UI to put it mildly.

Thanks for the info love the new ui and to all working on the UI "Amazing work". I know the countless hours that have been spent working on it, and looking back on where warframe was a little over a year ago to what U14 is about to bring to the table "HOLY S*$T" is it even possible to outdue it even more.....we shall see.

dear lotus that's the sexiest UI I've ever seen in my gaming history

• Upvote 1

Pablo is like my fave DE (no offense Rebecca). It was awesome of you guys to keep us informed between updates. The ui is so amazing when I saw the way excals had was moving in the live stream my head literally exploded and I'm still picking up the pieces. The hard work you guys put in is much appreciated.

Those guys are da bamb :)

New U14 stuff looks great but the only issue i have is that, i don't like how every single planet is in one ring :( Much Cluster Bro

This^^

Hopefully we'll have some kind of filtering option to have the ring or use the solar system that we could rotate around

Oh my, what do we have here? c:

CN40KbY.png

Also, on the topic of the Let's Meet, very enjoyable to read. It's always nice to get to know those working behind the scenes, and those screenies look absolutely incredible. Wonderful work Pablo and Dorian, I am very much looking forward to this contribution to the game. :)

Edited by MonsieurZero
  • Upvote 2

Wow, the new UI is really coming along and looks amazing. Cheers to Pablo and Dorian.

Also, WHY MUST YOU TEASE US LIKE THIS?! 

• Upvote 2

Excellent work Pablo, Dorian and team! Much polish, such detail!

This will feel like a new game come Update day, which I really hope will be soon :)

Really great work there. Really love the updates from Pablo and Dorian.

Keep it up guys, the tenno in me is jumping in joy.

Why do you keep introducing new UIs before even fixing the existing one completely? There's just going to be billions of more bugs to fix -.-

HURRY UP DE, I WANT TO TAKE MY SHIPS AND MENU 2.0, PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  UPDATE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT MORE, IT'S SO GREAT WITH ME >_< I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! DAISUKI !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone else notice that those images are huge? Download one and open it full screen. Those screens are so awesome, I'm going to set the one of Earth pacific sector as my desktop wallpaper. Although, I have reason to believe that they are mock-ups in photoshop or something. Mag looks like she was cut out of something else.

I'm looking forward to use the new UI and give some feedback... :D

At least I hope the different "consoles" for the various sub menus on the ship will be click-able with the left mouse button when close enough, rather than having to press "x" all the time to bring them up, because that would introduce a barrier to the immersion somehow.

Those screens are so awesome, I'm going to set the one of Earth pacific sector as my desktop wallpaper.

I'm rather curious what the different "sectors" will be good for... Pacific sector? Really? Sounds much like the foundation that planets might receive multiple tilesets in the far off future... oO

Pacific Sector? Much like underwater-tileset comfirmed for me.

Edited by MeduSalem