Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upload Clan Emblem?

Atomic_Beam

Question

13 answers to this question

Click the big WARFRAME logo to the top left of this page.

Click your username in the top right on the next page. Or click "LOG IN" if it says so, THEN click your name, and go to "ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT".

Look through all the funny options until you find an option to pay 150 plat to upload it.

Have a nice day.

Edited by ConcretePie

Click the big WARFRAME logo to the top left of this page.

Click your username in the top right on the next page. Or click "LOG IN" if it says so, THEN click your name, and go to "ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT".

Look through all the funny options until you find an option to pay 150 plat to upload it.

Have a nice day.

Yeah I went there and there is only the option to change the alias and there is no option for upload a clan emblem. Maybe I need to wait for the key to finish??

Yeah I went there and there is only the option to change the alias and there is no option for upload a clan emblem. Maybe I need to wait for the key to finish??

That's odd. Huh... I guess your clan is so new, Warframe doesn't even know about it yet. Wait 10 minutes or so, see if it pops up eventually.

That's odd. Huh... I guess your clan is so new, Warframe doesn't even know about it yet. Wait 10 minutes or so, see if it pops up eventually.

hmmm...I'll check back tomorow morning I guess. If nothing appears I'll send a ticket. Thank you guys!

If your key is not even finished and you have not even setup the basic dojo room than the system may not even recognize the clan yet. This can also take time to be recognized into the system.

A stated above you will need to login to your account management. Also a point of note you are required to go through a process in which DE will decide if your logo meets the requirements set. Did I mention you also need to spend a one time non-refundable amount of platinum to submit for the process! If I recall this is something like 150 platinum

If your key is not even finished and you have not even setup the basic dojo room than the system may not even recognize the clan yet. This can also take time to be recognized into the system.

A stated above you will need to login to your account management. Also a point of note you are required to go through a process in which DE will decide if your logo meets the requirements set. Did I mention you also need to spend a one time non-refundable amount of platinum to submit for the process! If I recall this is something like 150 platinum

I am logged in account management andthe dojo clan hall as been building by one of my member.

I am logged in account management andthe dojo clan hall as been building by one of my member.

Pretty interesting how it hasn't shown up yet, maybe it is too new as some are saying. Waiting until the morning may be best in this situation, give the system some time to refresh itself and realize that you've begun a new clan. You are the warlord of this clan, correct?

Pretty interesting how it hasn't shown up yet, maybe it is too new as some are saying. Waiting until the morning may be best in this situation, give the system some time to refresh itself and realize that you've begun a new clan. You are the warlord of this clan, correct?

Yes I am