Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Grineer Mini Boss On Earth

Dewsitine

Hello everyone here is the idea.

Faction : Grineer

Planet : Earth

Mission: Everst

Detail: The Grineer have been expirementing with the recent discory of the kurbro race to modify into their body gentics and agumutation program. Through servial trial and error expirements, they have magned to genticly modify the genes and agument them with cybernetics, to help control them easier, to be more powerful than their predesecor through brute strenght and vitality. They have also have specaily engineered and trained soldiers to be their "pack leader" and will follow them where they go.

How I imagine would go: The new prototype "packs" of the grineer will work as a 3 man squad as the mini boss ( all the grineer in that squad are the grineer pack leader) with 5 - 7 kurbows each ( which is a total of 21 for kurbows worst case). They will however be in seprate rooms across the map, and they will also work together when one gets attacked, killed, alreted i.e. you leave the alram on, and any of the grineer saw you and still have the alret status on them. So they will try to hunt and kill you by flanking , or any other means that their coded ai can do.

That is it and got nothing else , one last thing how is my gammer?