The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

Hey guys I have a problem. I went on a holiday and I left my warframe account home. When I left I started the egg hatching process, I didn't think about my holiday so I'm afraid my kubrow is dead or hates me, is this true, because I hate to farm again for another egg. Please comment.

Hey guys I have a problem. I went on a holiday and I left my warframe account home. When I left I started the egg hatching process, I didn't think about my holiday so I'm afraid my kubrow is dead or hates me, is this true, because I hate to farm again for another egg. Please comment.

If you haven`t hatched the egg then there`s no problem.

If you haven`t hatched the egg then there`s no problem.

But I started the process and there was a timer counting down for 2 days until it would hatch, I actually want to be there when it hatches, but doesnt it hatch automatically? And If So does it mature then too or does the player have to be online?

I have a little Raksa female named Madame Curie because I decided on the spot that I would name all the Kubrows I get after famous scientists. Dunno why, I just did. Anyways here's a pic.

2014-07-21_00015.jpg

I'm pretty sure the image above isn't showing it all that well, but she's got those Tiger stripes that people seem to really like. However, the contrast between the Cream and the White details/stripes isn't much and thus the stripes don't show up too well at the moment. As she's maturing, it seems that the cream is getting darker and thus the stripes are starting to show up better. here's another image actually showing the detail of her coat:

2014-07-21_00016.jpg

Edited by The-Little-Fox

2014-07-21_00001_zps13a44170.jpg   Coolest one on the forums

Is that a naturally occurring color or was it from the sentinel glitch/bug? Would probably look really cool with the Lotus fur pattern.

I await the various "edgy Kubrow" comments that are bound to come.

Ok, this is post number 200 for me. I know it isn't really a big deal and tons of people have more but I figured it might be an excuse to say that I'M REALLY EXCITED TO GET A KUBROW ON PS4. Alas that time is probably not near, so I was wondering if in a tiny celebration of Warframe, Kubrows, and 200 posts, anyone would be willing to show me their Kubrow.

Please and Thank You :D