Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

Which Kubrow would you like an imprint of? I'll see if I can trade it to you once my thing is done building.

The one provided in your pic. Send the trade to Palkora. Its my current account.

(This is just for forums until we ever get a reset again).

Anything you want for it? Don't ask for plat I am broke on that for the moment.

Edited by Blk_Mage

The one provided in your pic. Send the trade to Palkora. Its my current account.

(This is just for forums until we ever get a reset again).

Anything you want for it? Don't ask for plat I am broke on that for the moment.

The pictures are of two different Kubrow lol that's why I was asking. Moist Nugget and Stale Nachos

05b27e2c27.jpg

My unwanted Kubrow, Anubis. Since he's my first Kubrow ( I wanted a female Kubrow, Ardjet ) I decided I'll just keep him.

Gonna try and hope for Ardjet once Anubis is all grown up.

Edited by Trowicia

The pictures are of two different Kubrow lol that's why I was asking. Moist Nugget and Stale Nachos

Sorry Stale Nachos, pic was cut off for some odd reason so never saw moist nugget.

Edited by Blk_Mage

I know that this ain't a picture post, but i've been looking at all the Kubrows, and none of them look like the Huras, the stealth Kubrow... If anyone has it, please PM me.

45e32221-e315-4093-83cb-82cfc995c112.jpg

output_1KJMel.gif

I'm pretty sure that all Kubrow puppies look the same and they will only start to look different when they're mature. Only difference I've seen right now for the puppies is the fur pattern.

And yes, mine is a Huras.

Edited by Pansoy

SOOOOO the awesome kubros are out now for longer than a day (for me in belgium) and i rlly wnna see how your guys kubrows looks like + the name ofc AND if oyu wnna be so kind i wouldl ove to know what type of kubrow you got :D this is my one 8wftlg.jpg  its a sahara kubrow hesn ame is Airiel   comes from Ariel wich means Lion of God .. thought Ariel is a girlich name so changed it to Airiel :D  dfkkli.png

Edited by Thomasvlie1

SOOOOO the awesome kubros are out now for longer than a day (for me in belgium) and i rlly wnna see how your guys kubrows looks like + the name ofc AND if oyu wnna be so kind i wouldl ove to know what type of kubrow you got :D this is my one 8wftlg.jpg  its a sahara kubrow hesn ame is Airiel   comes from Ariel wich means Lion of God .. thought Ariel is a girlich name so changed it to Airiel :D  dfkkli.png

does it have the lotus symbol on it o0o