Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

Kubrow3_zps51613075.png

I named it Fumbles. It's a Huras of I forgot the gender, and the first one I used imprints on. One was a squat Huras, the other was a llama Sunika with about the same coloring.

Pretty sure it'll be massive.

Edited by Sidathe

Hey guys I have a problem. I went on a holiday and I left my warframe account home. When I left I started the egg hatching process, I didn't think about my holiday so I'm afraid my kubrow is dead or hates me, is this true, because I hate to farm again for another egg. Please comment.

Hey guys I have a problem. I went on a holiday and I left my warframe account home. When I left I started the egg hatching process, I didn't think about my holiday so I'm afraid my kubrow is dead or hates me, is this true, because I hate to farm again for another egg. Please comment.

Have you checked in-game? he should not hate you I think as that lowers because of ingame deaths but DNA stability will only hold for 10 days so he should be quite low on that. better start with those stabilizers but i don't think he should be gone yet.

Maybe you should have rushed the hatching and then send him into cryo. but since it has been less then 10 days since U14, he should be alive. I think at least :/

Wow all these color changes

Moist Nugget-

Was:

01ijJoB.jpg

Is:

IV6qjD6.jpg

Stale Nachos-

Was:

o8MzeRV.jpg

Is:

bxxa7Wh.jpg

Sanic Hegehog-

Was:

CFi3zaU.jpg

Is:

jUwIYs2.jpg

RecliningWhale(no before pics)-

Is:

iluDKYK.jpg

dude your moist nugget looks amazing now and isnt she your second moist nugget the first one was on of the 501st i never forgot 

(p.s i started this thread so i kinda saw and read about everyone's kubrow you have some very nice kubrow they could use better names XD)

Man that hotfix makes them look much better, time to update and take new screenshots.

I mostly agree, but Sanic now looks like he needs a bath.

dude your moist nugget looks amazing now and isnt she your second moist nugget the first one was on of the 501st i never forgot 

(p.s i started this thread so i kinda saw and read about everyone's kubrow you have some very nice kubrow they could use better names XD)

Yep, I named this Moist Nugget in her memory.

Their names are what make them special :P

I know this is the wrong place to advertise but i'd really like to buy imprints for either Black and white/gold Striped or Lotus. all your pets look amazing and mine are just plain white xD. pm me ingame ;-;

Sorry again~

Olivia before and after the color update! :D

Before:

1qH7PvZ.png

After:

0jgJPQW.png

I'm pretty pleased.

A bunch of my other kubrows changed.

One of my white Sunikas turned a solid brown.
A white Raksa became gray and blue with dark gray stripes.

And my other Sunika became a dark gray.

My Sunika got treated very well by this update. [size=2](EDIT: no prints left btw)[/size]

before:

f67w0i3.jpg

after:

gDgPUej.jpg

can stripe wanting a black and blue kubrow of my list now :p

And blue and black... bit too much maybe (and he is kind of big):

XNaso5D.jpg

My third... still not liking it even with a new splash of paint...

X3f8V6x.jpg

Edited by Airwolfen