Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

2nd Kubrow on its way. Raksa-type with blue fur and grey stripes. As far as the newly-hatched Kub is concerned anyway. Used the imprints of 2 male, medium-build Raksas, one purely grey, the other blue. Looks like this little one inherited traits of both its "dads" XD

Fmmer7D.jpg

No idea what build or gender it will be once the kub is born, but I do hope it will be medium-build with no Lotus mark. I'm not too fond of Lotus face and both skinny and muscular body-types >_<

Edited by PhAYSe

Meanwhile, here's my first kubrow, Olly.

sfXvpCU.jpg

Medium-build Male Sunika with cream-colored fur and black paws. He was born that way, with the colors after the hotfix. I sadly don't have any pictures of him pre-hotfix (to so much regret). He was pretty much light grey back then though.

After the hotfix, I stumbled across this picture on the internet and well, this was the first thing that caught my eye.

0wmJLWl.jpg

I couldn't stop laughing after that XD

This is my fourth and newest kubrow, Kali the female Raksa:

111p4ao.jpg

My first kubrow, the female Sunika Dakota:

1124u1y.jpg

My second kubrow is a male clone of Dakota named Ares:

2dw88rn.jpg

My third kubrow, the male Huras Vulcan:

2csjcm1.jpg

Edited by Ganlo

Meet Krigoria, a female Sunika! She has large black/gray spots and half-moon gray upper eyelids. Very beefy too.

9JDxMpx.jpg

Second one is Virga, female Raksa! Thinner with fluffy legs and long ears, her fur shows that she's ready for Halloween.

wnLqU7f.jpg

Man, all yall have such nice looking kubrows.

My first kubrow, Lobo is a male Raksa with an average build. Pre-color patch he had such a nice white tint!

Qt2Bjhz.jpg

After the color fix it turns out he looks all pukey.

7dMjc1F.jpg

He has an okay pattern though, it's all fox-like with 'socks' and accents on his points; shame about the colors(not shown: hot pink for his energy color) :c

My second pup is a tall Sahasa female with a dingy grey coat.

Xdq8dSD.jpg

I'm really looking forward to the re-implemetation of some kind of appearance changer.

Meet Krigoria, a female Sunika! She has large black/gray spots and half-moon gray upper eyelids. Very beefy too.

9JDxMpx.jpg

Second one is Virga, female Raksa! Thinner with fluffy legs and long ears, her fur shows that she's ready for Halloween.

wnLqU7f.jpg

Absolutely love your Saryn colors.

I just wanted to see what would happen with the imprinting. Note, none of these look anything like the imprints I used to make them though.

Warframe0000.jpg

Warframe0001.jpg

Warframe0004.jpg

Except this one... No imprint here

Warframe0005.jpg

Warframe0006.jpg

Edited by YBD215