Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GunBladeSlash

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

KayNine but wanted to call her "Kay Rubicundis Scriptoriis Nine" but was a few to many characters 

2014-07-18_00001_zps3accd668.jpg

p60s1d8.jpg?1

Name: Chester, I forget what his type is called but its the warrior one that likes to make the killing!

nice :D cant wait when my one becomes an adult .. although i like him this way ;3  also i heard that yo ucan take your kubrows (as adults) to the dojo :o

i need that gentic code now >_>

ill trade you mine :3

haha i need to wait tho xD when hes an adult ill trade oyu one :p im building my 4th gentic cod thingy anyway :D (if i can trade it ofc )

nice :D cant wait when my one becomes an adult .. although i like him this way ;3  also i heard that yo ucan take your kubrows (as adults) to the dojo :o

kubrow-con-2014 hue hue hue

I named mine Seth. He's as cute as every other Kubrow out there that's not feral

seth is a nice name :o ... it was soooo hard for me to find a good name (im not good with naming smthing) BUT it came out like this Airiel so i love it :D 

kubrow-con-2014 hue hue hue

i already have a plan for my second kubrow ... if it will be the stealthy one ill name him ZED and keep changing hes colors until its blacker than black :D xD NINJA would be the perfect kubrow for my loki prime/ashe :D

yuup AWESOME XD you should post the pic to DE or smthing xDD 

Sent it to Rebecca ;P