Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

I finally have time to earn my Kubrow but i got luck:) Start playing with Necros is not that easy esspecialy if you want "screw desecrate" build..So my fortune gave me this Hellhound :)  

ahvw7xq.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByarmYFZ5ZU&list=UUBBsIqhgbNduhYx6R-ccimA

I know i know Huras will fit better..Stealth+ hunt is more like Crowley hellhound, But Necros need someone who def em+ that double fear is awesome :D

Edited by JustSneaky

I finaly have time to earn my Kubrow but i got luck:) Start playing with necro is not that easy esspecialy if you want "screw desecrate" build..So my fortune gave me this Hellhound :) 

What Hellhound? I don't see a picture. I want to see the puppy!!! :O

Every time I feel this thread dying I come back with new toys to show off.

Marjorie, my most successful mixed breeding result. Got the best out of the two parents - the black/red coat, the build, the golden eyes, the size - except for the temperament (she's Sahasa, wanted Raksa) and the pattern (patchy, should've been hound, but that can be band-aided).

pSS35U9.jpg

Gwyneth. Gave her the name of an actress out of wit and expected her to look no less than one ;) Funny thing is that her natural colours were so faded I didn't notice she was actually blue until she matured. Also, what is it with my kubrows growing this large, people are asking me what do I feed them.

They have enough Grineer steaks and Corpus ribs for sure.

kftD3bG.jpg

Edited by kingbaldwin

It's my first one, I had been putting them off because I love the vaccume Carrier. But wow If Lotus was a Kubrow she would look like my boy here!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=319167704

And It's a Raska, how cool is that! With so many possible patterns when the eyes opened I just felt so lucky I had to come show it off. Only two days till he is an adult and I can get his collar and Lotus will support me in missions! Thumbs up my screenshot while you are there! =]

None of you rated my screenshot with a thumbs up... *thumbs down* :(

DE needs to put Kubrow puppy plushes into the store.

This is easily the perfect model for one, I would buy it.

just wait until its full grown

I hope it is not fat... that would ruin it lol