Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

And Markus, Maggie's new friend. He's from a random incubation using the egg from the special alert and I'm really happy with how he turned out. Funny thing is that I've had waaay more luck with randoms in my alt account, but have no real use for them.

oudSZaH.jpg

Y U NO HAVE MAG PRIME?!?!?!?!?!?

I guess I should share my favorites as well. I have bred like 40 Kubrows, but these are my favorite ones. And yes I love blue.

leabraraeep.png

leobeardparrrdd.png

Leobeardpard. My absolutely favorite Kubrow. He's the smallest fatty Raksa you can find and has lovely blue eyes and blue with purpleish black (I also like purple when mixed with blue :3) fur colors. I actually have a bigger version of the same Kubrow since I bred him multiple times to get the smallest possible. <3

Beardpard.png

Bearparda1.png

Beardpard. My lovely Huras. He's athletic build since I think it suits Huras the best. He also has lovely blue eyes (a must for my Kubrows :3) and a magnificent lotus fur pattern with just right colors. Took me a while to get it and sadly I lost the whole pattern and the colors when I fused his imprints. Was trying to transfer his color scheme and pattern for Raksa.

Purepard.png

Here is one of my favorites Sahasas. Can't post pics of the others since they are in stasis and I can't find any pics of them :3 Again the lovely blue eyes and a natural white fur with beautiful blue stripes.

I will post more pics laters.

Leobeardpard. My absolutely favorite Kubrow. He's the smallest fatty Raksa you can find and has lovely blue eyes and blue with purpleish black (I also like purple when mixed with blue :3) fur colors. I actually have a bigger version of the same Kubrow since I bred him multiple times to get the smallest possible. <3

Bearparda1.png

Cf1vEKv.jpg

How did you get yours so blue? is it settings?

You seem to have "Color Correction" off in the settings. That and you could also have different blue than mine.

Also PLEASE give him some DNA drinks already.

Never! I am going to watch it crumble into dust.

Just consign the poor thing to Lotus. That way you don't even have to look at him any more lol.

Thank you. =] I'm really pleased with the colours he came out with, he seemed to take the best from both imprints I used.

So far,I've got 2 raksa and 1 sunika lotus kubrows,problem is,I want a huras lotus and I'm not interested in doing the "Ultra-Farm get 50 kubrows OMG plat farm" thing,so i'll just wait and incubate when I can

So far,I've got 2 raksa and 1 sunika lotus kubrows,problem is,I want a huras lotus and I'm not interested in doing the "Ultra-Farm get 50 kubrows OMG plat farm" thing,so i'll just wait and incubate when I can

My very first random incubation was a lotus huras, my second random incubation was a lotus sunika. After that all randoms, and there's been around 30, have been primarily patchy, domino and striped. I've had two hound patterns and 1 merle. My lotus raksa I got from breeding, I had tried several times using my own prints but always ended up with the other pattern, so I bought imprints lol.

This kubrow isn't anything to look at really, but it's special to me. I've been taking care of a fox for the last year, and I've recently given her to an animal refuge up north for her to live out the rest of her days. Her name is Tonto Jackson, she likes to sit on the edge of the couch and watch Lone Ranger re-runs and go bat S#&amp;&#036; crazy for Micheal Jackson songs on the radio.

yqb5JhZ.jpg

Yep. and no, it is not new body type. Yea its still bugged. Idk, I was just going to change color of my kubrow and I click C option and that happens. Btw the kubrow that I customize is a different kubrow from that red tiger kubrow. I really dont know why that happen.