Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

Well, I finally got my lotus Sahasa, 3 of them lol. Bred using one lotus print and one other pattern print, got lucky all 3 times. 

-snip-

And the new addition, he's a Raksa.

-snip-

Like that raska. He/she a Lotus too?

Was bored and decided to hatch an egg, farmed for about 10 mins and incubated it, 100% random. And out comes this beauty ! My first Sahasa as well :)

mkgk1c.jpg

ing6kz.jpg

p.s Mind the name. Is my first male, had to give him a worthy first sons name.

He grew up, was hoping for big and buff but I guess this is..okay :p.

25upqj4.jpg

1671mvl.jpg

33f5flu.jpg

Edited by Lezbefriends

Did you remember the Joy you had when your first kubrow hatched ?

DId you remember the smile you've done when you heared it for the first time ?

did you remmeber the hapiness of petting him ?

Did you remember how you get it ? the reason you are now able to have a four leged companion ? 

Did you remember when you dreamed of having your own kubrow ? 

well today there is a person who won't be able to live your Joy , cause you stole the only thing he had to fullfill his dream . 

This person is Frohd Bek ... 

all he wanted was a kubrow , all he wanted was experiment the joy of your , but all he get was nothing than seeing his dream shatter by a Tenno who stole every thing he needed . 

I want thing to change , I want thanks this man for what he did to us, thanks to him we are now able to have our friend with us ,

I beg you Brothers and Sisters follow me in my quest . All I want is to bring a smile on the face of an Old man , all I want is giving hm a kubrow. I know some of us killed their ohwn pets, while this man could have taken good care of their none wanted kubrow, I know he deserve to have one 

so please Kubrow fans , follow me in this battle , help me here : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/327358-a-kubrow-for-frohd-bek-dear-lotus-please-hear-my-call/ and with your support we'll share our kubrow love  with this man  

I beg you , please 

• 2 weeks later...

Did you remember the Joy you had when your first kubrow hatched ?

DId you remember the smile you've done when you heared it for the first time ?

did you remmeber the hapiness of petting him ?

Did you remember how you get it ? the reason you are now able to have a four leged companion ? 

Did you remember when you dreamed of having your own kubrow ? 

well today there is a person who won't be able to live your Joy , cause you stole the only thing he had to fullfill his dream . 

This person is Frohd Bek ... 

all he wanted was a kubrow , all he wanted was experiment the joy of your , but all he get was nothing than seeing his dream shatter by a Tenno who stole every thing he needed . 

I want thing to change , I want thanks this man for what he did to us, thanks to him we are now able to have our friend with us ,

I beg you Brothers and Sisters follow me in my quest . All I want is to bring a smile on the face of an Old man , all I want is giving hm a kubrow. I know some of us killed their ohwn pets, while this man could have taken good care of their none wanted kubrow, I know he deserve to have one 

so please Kubrow fans , follow me in this battle , help me here : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/327358-a-kubrow-for-frohd-bek-dear-lotus-please-hear-my-call/ and with your support we'll share our kubrow love  with this man  

I beg you , please 

ku story brow