Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

Well since it seems like the thing to do here are my two kubrows.

Here's my first kubrow Bodger, currently he has to be the best looking one I own.

x2bOaKI.jpg

This is my second one Cleopatra, I'm thinking of making a gene template of her so that I can possibly get another kubrow her size and fur pattern and then giving her to the lotus as she doesn't have the best coat color.

ZqJN4ed.jpg

I'm tyring my luck with random incubations...and RNGesus likes grey it seems >-> Grey with grey is his favourite...

At least one interesting doggie after several tries, the frist time I got this pinkish-violet fur colour.

Joonas original

24vk8l4.png

Joonas custom colours

2444aad.png

Not as many people breeding kubrow nowadays it seems lol.

I just have to come back and share this with the world, she's too good-looking to stay hidden in my Liset forever. Perfect combination of purple-blue-blue, could only possibly be better if she was bulky like one of the parents.

IF76Fd7.jpg

Aww she's cute ^^

Not as many people breeding kubrow nowadays it seems lol.

I just have to come back and share this with the world, she's too good-looking to stay hidden in my Liset forever. Perfect combination of purple-blue-blue, could only possibly be better if she was bulky like one of the parents.

Wow! Cute! What is her natural pattern?

So I've created (my version of) the perfect red kubrow, and the perfect blue kubrow, and the perfect purple kubrow. However, for all these months I've searched for the perfect golden kubrow, with no luck. Nothing I ever bought or bred felt worthy of this title, to the point I was nearly giving up...

Today I found her. And, much to my surprise, I had her right here all along.

This is my first born kubrow, from a random incubation. This is also my perfect golden kubrow:

oKIFd0l.jpg

I know, I know, you must be thinking, "WTF Baldwin, that is the ugliest kubrow I've ever seen, what are you talking about?" Ok, ok, but what happens once we change that boring striped natural pattern, but keep the natural colours? Voilà:

nI7Of62.jpg

THE golden colour I've been looking for ever since kubrows were first released. And, as a bonus, I can finally see her tertiary colour is actually a desaturated blue, not dirty grey as I initially thought. I'm so happy today.

Give my puppy some chimichangas, or else...

0aVp1af.jpg?1

Bangbangbang! Bangbangbangbang!

Dem mutants are expanding!

Meet Mystique

The gold is her original pattern color.

dRZj9hm.jpg?1

Meet Quicksilver

The blue lotus is his original, and his base would be a purple-ish tint, but any secondary I tried aside from his original base turns the purple into grey. I guess it's not strong enough of a purple. :<

71MNVji.jpg

Still satisfied tho.

Edited by Cynaris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...