Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kubrow Pics Megathread!

GunBladeSlash

Where would you put it?

Eh... The anus is a nice cavity for such an object. That will definitely get it jacked up and ready for more mods.

Edit: I'll post a pic of Aeron once he matures. :) He's a Huras breed.

Edited by 22tankmaster

Checked my little girl Astrid this morning to see this...

Screenshot7080_zps9e023799.png

I guess I can still call her "little".

Oh and congrats with getting Cap'n'Kubrow. Now all we need is round shield shaped glaive...so that it can be used as frisbee.

Edited by Re6ellion

My Cute Female Little Fluffy Kubrow. :3 Her name is "Apate" It means: "In Greek mythology, Apate was the personification of deceit and was one of the evil spirits released from Pandora's box. Her mother was Nyx, the personification of night." 

And yes i love greek mythology.

4qnejq.jpg

Sleeping 

2ywis80.jpg

Her is a Raksa Kubrow.

Edited by OkamiMilo

Here's my Raksa pup, Changeling Mk5. Due to the amazing coloration, I believe this can only be described as the prophesied coming of Kubrow Prime.

EDIT: Imprints will start at ALL OF YOUR PLATINUM, AHAHAHAHA. Or free. Free is good.
07nhR42.jpg

Edited by Chrysalis

Posting here cos I got told off in another thread...:)

Hey all

This my new bouncing baby boy

0UGaoUA.jpg

xgbm06O.jpg

mn3TcxA.jpg

So how's he looking? :)

Edit

Out with daddy on his collar mission

cn3aPDY.jpg

First mission out in the wild - mind those arc traps...

yCs1wdf.jpg

Getting a lil diary going here...

Anyway this was the time he thought he could be a Dojo decoration, not sure I've trained him well enough to sit still for that long :)

3z6jcnN.jpg

Edit like 5 now? Wow, it's sad but I'm kinda enjoying adding more stuff - this is me and my new best friend just chilling in the grand hall

lA1wrCT.jpg

And what update wouldn't be completed without bouncing newborn "Revenant" who is my 2nd Kubrow but my first Sunika

Like so many others "awwww" :-)

7nWSrdk.jpg

I'm beginning to think the Liset is dosing my kubrows - this is the 2nd one my lil Revenant who's come out larger than life :D

agDyAJV.jpg

Time to take him out and about for uber-walkies..

1sCdQFF.jpg

Revenant & Nekros just discussing tactics, in what looks like a "Scorsese" color palette :P

Hvg80Vp.jpg

The 2 so far comparison

bwncsUZ.png

PGmlECh.png

dcADPYT.png

Edit above ^^ added persephone as I'm going to breed her and revenant

And a new bouncing baby girl Sahasa, my first female "Medusa" looks to be all white no markings at all - bless her aint she a sweetie :-)

TqHIePl.jpg

Okay I realised this might be getting a bit obsessive but I got one more baby girl Huras "Persephone" she's got more colour which I'm happy about just gotta see how she grows up :)

sPk8oaW.jpg

aint she a lil stinker :P

D9EKntz.jpg

And here's how the lil cutie turned out - quite like the stripes on her legs which was a bit diff - gonna cross her with one of the big boys tomorrow <exciting times>

Anyway this is her just helping me get some polymer bundies for dem restores :)

qKuto9u.jpg

Edited by W4RM3CH4N1C

Wow, how long did it take to get those colors?

or any colors other than white, off white, pale yellow, and brown?

It was actually just a glitch, I went to my arsenal, turned around and he became that.

After going on a mission and returning, he went back to white.

Anyone have a Huras kubrow pic?  I thought there were four body types for the Kubrow but I've yet to see anything but the thin scraggly kubrow and the beefy kubrow.  Does the Huras look different than those?

Anyone have a Huras kubrow pic?  I thought there were four body types for the Kubrow but I've yet to see anything but the thin scraggly kubrow and the beefy kubrow.  Does the Huras look different than those?

See, the thing is: it looks like body types vary between Kubrows and among the breeds.

Mine is a Raksa kubrow, but she doesn't look beefy at all!

We'll see how my other Raksa and Sunika turn out, but yeah.

Nobody really *knows* until we compare them all. Your best bet is the Codex images.