Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Game Is In Dire Need Of A True Story

virgatetomb

In the time that I've been playing this game I've really been hoping for a story mode of some sort where I could get a reason to keep playing. The game has great potential for an amazing story to play, as they've shown with the backstory of these events, but they need to put these stories together for a much larger one that will keep the player involved and interested in constantly. What we have currently isn't that, it's more just kill people cause a woman with a big hat said so. We the players need to see why these people need to be killed in game, not a trailer. An example would be Alad V, in the trailer we see him kill Excal, but in the game itself we don't ever see a frame in his machine get sliced by his machine. We need to see some, if not most, of these things to help the player see why this person needs to be taken out, why this faction is so evil, we need the game to show us these things, not for DE to simply tell us. 

And that's what I'm worried about.

We're in the same boat.

This is also the reason why I am not hyped at all for U14. Sure the ships are nice to look at but that disappears with every minute passing by. I rather have another x hours to play the game.