Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Building Time Feedback (Very Frustrating!)

Saint_Tan

Dojo planning is definitely a pain in the butt. I found a thread on the forums here a month or two ago where someone had exported all the minimap images for the dojo rooms and put them in an archive along with a blank grid map, so you could import the grid and images into a graphics program for dojo planning. It worked really well for me and helped me build my ghost clan-sized dojo all in one go, without having to deal with trial and error. It doesn't seem like that would be too hard to put into the game, but I suppose DE has a lot of things ahead of that in its queue right now.

There's a fine line between pay-to-win and being rewarded for supporting a free-to-play game. In my honest opinion, I think OP is justified in being frustrated, however I can admit it's a tad bit childish.

I feel like this isn't an isolated instance, and he has just simply couldn't take the fact that he's being expected to wait like everyone else who hasn't paid money on the game. Players who pay should be treated better than players who don't. This is because they're willing to pay. Don't like it? Stop whining, and pay.