Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Curious... Will Dojo Research Weapons Ever Get Prime/wraith/vandal Versions?

Sebastianx

Will dojo research weapons ever get prime/wraith/vandal versions? 

What's your opinion on this?

I personally think they shouldn't, because that's what they are, RESEARCH weapons, (this alone should instantly cut out primed versions from the list) we studied the enemy tech and created our own, thus we are the creators, meaning the enemy shouldn't have access to them. (ignore the elite crewmen with flux rifles, they're drunk)...unless the enemy aren't the ones creating the wraith/vandal versions, but I guess that's up to DE to decide.

Prova Vandal.

Need I say more?

Oh you're right ._. damn so it IS happening, not sure how I missed that one...well, time to stop using potatoes and formas on dojo stuff...guess I'll just improve my primes,vandals and wraiths for now.

I hope not...

Wraith/Vandal are suposed to be earn by events, and not give just that easy...

Prime?  Well there is Void for some reason...

They're still earned in events, what I'm asking is if they will get wraith/vandal versions.

Wraith and Vandal version of weapons are event rewards only, if you make them researchable then you take out the point of taking part.

Same thing as I replied to the other person, I'm just curious if dojo tech gets wraith/vandal versions any time in the future, still being rewarded from events obviously.

Tenno weapons are impossible to have Prime variants, as for the grineer and corpus weapons, they seem to have a chance to be vandal and wraith variants as the prova is one fine example, not that they will be available via research but they should be available via events

Well I'm hoping the Orokin Lab will eventually be useful for something more research oriented. Like, say, moving older prime gear to the lab to free up some of the packed tables. It shouldn't be so easy to research compared to other things, obviously, maybe require some of the drops (scaling to clan size just like other resource costs) that you would normally get, so that some lucky people can help those not so lucky within their clan. Just a thought.

They did say somewhere about adding exclusive weapons ( not necessarily primes / wraiths /vandals ) into the upcoming proxy wars, ie, gaining favor of this proxy faction gets you access for a special grenade etc, but for now, clantech being upgraded seems... i dunno, kinda hard to imagine, other than prova vandal :/

Godspeed :D