Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Does It Mean When A User Name Has No Link?

Marshall

But there are also members where this feature does not apply - what does that mean?

It means they've been banned from the forums or requested for their forum account to be removed via support (note: one can be banned from the forums and still continue playing the game, in-game bans have a different set of triggers).

They're dead.

...then; suddenly hyper realistic blood started pouring out of my monitor.

I couldn't stop it and I couldn't move. Frozen in fear. All I could hear was a pathetic whimper as I tried

to make sense of what was happening.

Then I realized; I was in a creepy pasta.

Edited by Sutherland

Don't mean to be rude, but I'm kind of looking for a serious answer. What does it actually mean?

I am sorry but I honestly have never seen a white name before unless you are talking about the rank above their picture. But if I would make a guess, it could be from people who don't have an account anymore. (Banned or maybe removed)

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by TheSadisticDragon

Don't mean to be rude, but I'm kind of looking for a serious answer. What does it actually mean?

It means they've been banned from the forums or requested for their forum account to be removed via support (note: one can be banned from the forums and still continue playing the game, in-game bans have a different set of triggers).

Merged with an existing thread.