Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do We Deal With Vor Since He Is... Energy?

Kaokasalis

As the title says how do you guys think we are going to end Vor now that he is energy? Shooting, cutting and doing other harmful things to him only work temporary and is not a solid solution. I wonder if we stole his Jannus key if that would end him. Im also wondering what this key unlocks or even how it or what animated him though the key. The void has secrets fellow tenno and im pretty sure that one of those secrets is the key to unlimted energy. Therefor i propose that we gather the best of our researchers to find a way to suck Vor up in a giant battery and utilize him to power our stuff. This way we can contain him and even make use of him. I believe the way of achieving this lies in study of the materials that handles our warframe energy and finding some way to suck up voidly energy.

If we can succed in this eneavour then we will not only have unlimted energy but also made the void safer for both newb and veteran alike.

Edited by Septin

well, matter can change into energy  E =m*c²

but energy can turn into matter too m=E/c²

So in fact energy is just as indestructible as matter is, So if if you can kill a beeing that consists of matter by rekonfigurating his elemental, parts for examble by cutting of its head(in fact no life can consist of Energy, cause Energy is just the ability of doing work which is W=F*s) you should also be able to do this with a being consisting of Energy, even if we define Energy as glowing stuff, that flies around the air and not as that, what it realy is.

The point of bosses is that they don't die. Think about Alad V; you kill him so many times at Jupiter, but he still comes back to make Infested. Given how much of a b-a Vor is, and how much of a role he plays in our story, I see no reason to destroy him for good.