Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excal Proto

(PSN)bobbyyug

Nothing that is stated as being Exclusive is tradeable, this would defeat the purpose of it being Exclusive.

If you were allowed to trade that, then you would have people asking that founders/prime access and event items also be made tradeable, which is never ever ever going to happen.

Though if it ever did then I have an Excal Prime going for 5k plat /jk

Edited by SchrodingersKitteh

As much as I would want free plat, I think it would damage DE's credibility if they keep saying "limited time only" and then allow trading.

It's still limited. 

Nothing that is stated as being Exclusive is tradeable, this would defeat the purpose of it being Exclusive.

If you were allowed to trade that, then you would have people asking that founders/prime access and event items also be made tradeable, which is never ever ever going to happen.

Though if it ever did then I have an Excal Prime going for 5k plat /jk

Primed Chamber is tradeable. I suppose Arcane helmets would fit in this category now. 
Edited by DesuEx

Did they say that the skin will never come back?

Without looking up their exact wording, it's probably back in the vault. So it "could" come back if DE wants.

It's the trading part that rubs me the wrong way.

It's still limited. 

Which I knew would be the rebuttal to my statement, to which I respond "Exclusive skins should be bought for pride, not to make a quick buck off of."

Edited by Archistopheles

It's the trading part that rubs me the wrong way.

Same tbh if something is limited in availability in anyway then it should not be trade-able.

Dex Furis.....missed it? tough.

Gorgon Wraith....tough, wait till next time. (missed that myself too)

Machete Wraith.....oh well, guess what? tough.

so on and so forth......

Which I knew would be the rebuttal to my statement, to which I respond "Exclusive skins should be bought for pride, not to make a quick buck off of."

The skin could lose its novelty to its owner over time, why not let them trade it? And it's just not about the person making a quick buck, it's about the buyer who might have missed their chance to buy it when it was in the market. 

Edited by DesuEx

The skin could lose its novelty to its owner over time, why not let them trade it? And it's just not about the person making a quick buck, it's about the buyer who might have missed their chance to buy it when it was in the market. 

If you missed something that is only available for a very limited time the universal answer of 'tough, wait till next time' comes to mind.

Did they say that the skin will never come back?

LIMITED TIME ONLY (that means the DEX FURIS Anniversary edition and PROTO skin are only for that specific occasion which was 1 year anniversary of warframe). They might release some other skin at next year's anniversary.

bEMBkAi.png

Edited by (PS4)jenax002

If you missed something that is only available for a very limited time the universal answer of 'tough, wait till next time' comes to mind.

Or you can use the feed back section and make DE reconsider. Nothing is gained from making it NOT available for trading. 

Edited by DesuEx

Its just a Idea DE said it will not come back could mean just not obtainable by any other means through in game (market,drops,ect) and its not like tons will pop up out of no where there still is a limited quantity to those to bought it so and its just a suggestion i have a excal proto armor and would like to see its value go through the roof so i could sell it for tons of Plat Who cares if it cost 1 billion plat it is just a appearance item.  and I haven't seen any arguments that Harm people who bought it that would adding a trade function it would only add to the value of the item.