Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Rules

Slim_Cognito

Question

8 answers to this question

Wow a reply already, I made this thread about 5 minutes ago... As for that page, I saw it, but I'm not sure if it is correct, because one the wiki is not official and two I have conducted experiments with warframe abilities and such proving some information wrong. Has anyone confirmed this pages accuracy?

Wow a reply already, I made this thread about 5 minutes ago... As for that page, I saw it, but I'm not sure if it is correct, because one the wiki is not official and two I have conducted experiments with warframe abilities and such proving some information wrong. Has anyone confirmed this pages accuracy?

The page on clan emblems is completely fine. But indeed not all info is correct. some people test something in the wrong way, and some info is not changed after a update. And sometimes DE changes something but fail to notify anyone in the patchnotes or otherwise...

What about legal issues? For instance copyright, if you want to make a pokeball or something as your emblem? This is not allowed im assuming?

Correct. They tell you this right before you submit your emblem. Here is a copy and paste of what it says:

By submitting an image you agree that Warframe has the right to alter the image. Content uploaded through this method is subject to our EULA and TOS

You may not upload copyrighted materials unless the copyright belongs to Warframe

Also, if you are looking for the rules still (for some reason), log in, go to the home page (which is automatically done, for me at least), click on your name (on the top right) and then click "Account Management". Scroll all the way down, and there it is : )

Good luck with your clan emblem!

Edited by Vinius