Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potato Angstrum?

izzatuw

Question

17 answers to this question

If you like it, yes. It also is a pretty strong "F*** this area" hand cannon.

I like it yeah but I'm skeptical about pistols. If I do tater this it'd be the first pistol I've ever potatoed and am really not the biggest fan for pistols. What woulf be its level cap?

while it's all around hazardous to both you and the enemy, i'd say that there's pretty much no holdout weapon as an equal to angstrum in terms of what you can accomplish in a matter of seconds other than say, twin vipers wraith with careful shot conservation

it's the go to weapon for when you're downed and need to make some "space" for being revived

I like it yeah but I'm skeptical about pistols. If I do tater this it'd be the first pistol I'. Find a gun you really like, try it outve ever potatoed and am really not the biggest fan for pistols. What woulf be its level cap?

Still can only get level 30, but it will have 60 mod points instead of 30 without the tater. If you have skeptical about putting one on it, hold off. Find a gun you really like and throw a tater on there.

Still can only get level 30, but it will have 60 mod points instead of 30 without the tater. If you have skeptical about putting one on it, hold off. Find a gun you really like and throw a tater on there.

I meant the level of enemies. Like what level does it start using more than 2 charge shots to kill an enemy etc

Oh, depends on the mods you place on it. Since the strength of the weapon can vary greatly on how you build it, that is up in the air. As for infested, highest I've used it on was level 100-200 infested and was still killing them in a single hit when fully charged. The weapon is powerful and packs almost as much punch as Ogris, if all shots hit the same target.