Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So My Friend Called Warframe Garbage

-FrostByte-

He saw the "ninjas play free" thing and this is how it went down.

he was displeased by the lack of actual ninja-STEALTH-ness  mechanics and told me it was garbage.

We are no longer friends.

the end.

Edited by n0lyfe

he was displeased by the lack of actualy ninja-ness-STEALTH  mechanics and told me it was garbage.

We are no longer friends.

I wouldn't break off a friendship due to a disagreement over a game.

A friend of mine didn't like Warframe too much, but we still play vidya games all the time.

He's right, you know. Stealth sucks right now. The parkour also isn't very ninja-like. Really, aside from a vaguely Japanese aesthetic and the fact that we can use throwing stars and katanas, there's very little "ninja" stuff at all.

My brother completely hated Warframe, because he didn't understand S#&$ when he started playing.. also because he was disappointed because it has nothing to call "Ninja" .

I understand his opinion, but should i not consider him my brother anymore? wut

He isn't wrong, the stealth system sucks, it's a much slower process which never works when co-op'ing with other players, since they just go run-n-gun. There isn't really anything ninja-like about this game outside of Ash, and frankly WF is a very grind focused game, which is a bad note in my book. Do I hate WF? No, but I'm not gonna fanboy it as perfect like many other users in this thread. 

he was displeased by the lack of actualy ninja-ness-STEALTH  mechanics and told me it was garbage.

Can you really blame him for seeing just gaping hole of the game? 

Garbage might be an overstatement, but first impressions can tell a fault about the game that might be a symptom to a large problem.

I'm curious as to how he/she would view the Void tables and RNG and Grind foundation on which WF is submerged in.