Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So My Friend Called Warframe Garbage

-FrostByte-

Am I the only one that can manage stealth successfully? This game has a stealth 1.0. :|

it's more like v0.05.

we CAN make it work, but it's totally unintuitive and Et Cetera.

the closest thing we have to actual Stealth, is just becoming completely invisible. and that's not really being Stealthy, that's simply cheating :p

Edit:

wait, N0lyfe has friends? pssh.

Edited by taiiat

He saw the "ninjas play free" thing and this is how it went down.

he was displeased by the lack of actualy ninja-ness-STEALTH  mechanics and told me it was garbage.

We are no longer friends.

and you felt the need to tell us this why exactly? did you think we'd actually care?

I don't think you broke up because of warframe .......

probably something else we can't and shouldn't know about. talk to him about it.

Loosing a friend over a game is stupid especially given the number of games that exist.

Go talk to him!  >:)

I lost allot of friends after inviting them into warframe

they either like it or hate it, after a while

they think just becuase it sucks too THEM that YOU wouldn't enjoy it either

I get a lot of people telling me too stop playing that's a shetty game

but I don't, and I probably wont. either way a game really wouldn't make you lose a friend

but if he is downing something you like , and wont stop, he is out too hurt you and your fillings

I wouldn't break off a friendship due to a disagreement over a game.

A friend of mine didn't like Warframe too much, but we still play vidya games all the time.

No, here is the thing.

Somebody who doesn't try something or at least watch some gameplay and has an opinion that something is "garbage" are just terrible human beings. :D

and you felt the need to tell us this why exactly? did you think we'd actually care?

You cared enough to reply ;D

Edited by Sutherland

Am I the only one seeing this as sarcasm (not trying to be a jerk, if you're really no longer friends because of this disagreement)

Same. I mean this is a classic joke that everyone and their mom should know.

I'd be surprised if he was serious.

...I didn't get Warframe either when I was first playing. I did went ahead and bought the founder pack with a very strong instinct that this would become something very big; and, as it's now proved, I'm so glad that I did that. It was my first and so far the only RnG game. But it took me a little over a year to finally put in 90 something hours, and then things started click in and I was finally and slowly got it. Now, I play it about everyday.

...I didn't get Warframe either when I was first playing. I did went ahead and bought the founder pack with a very strong instinct that this would become something very big; and, as it's now proved, I'm so glad that I did that. It was my first and so far the only RnG game. But it took me a little over a year to finally put in 90 something hours, and then things started click in and I was finally and slowly got it. Now, I play it about everyday.

(  O_____O) Brother 

it's more like v0.05.

we CAN make it work, but it's totally unintuitive and Et Cetera.

the closest thing we have to actual Stealth, is just becoming completely invisible. and that's not really being Stealthy, that's simply cheating :p

Edit:

wait, N0lyfe has friends? pssh.

Are you forgetting the silent weapons and stealth kills?

sniping with a Rocket Launcher does not count as Stealth.

Stealth Melee executions aren't very useful for Stealth. 

Well... you never know, it might be a rocket launcher armed with wind expulsion systems and special effects. Oh, and poison. AND SURPRISE. Surprise is what kills them.

Edited by jjpdn