Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toggling The Melee Channel

noveltyhero

I would like for the option to toggle it with E. Right now I hold E and it is just frustrating hurting my index finger. The reason why I changed it to E is because I don't wan't to hold my LMB and just bashing E.

I would just like to press E and then do combos with my LMB whilst holding the melee weapons only.

Sorry I am not sure if this was suggested before or if it is an option already (did not see it)

The amount of excal prime in here is joyous ;w;

Omg did not even notice O.o

Thanks guys, I hope it is not just me when I say this but they need to re-design the options menu as some things are just cluttered together. But thanks to all :D

EDIT: Fixed some silly issues

Edited by noveltyhero

Just leaving my set up here in case it helps anyone:

Channeling- RMB.

Block- LMB.

Melee- MMB.

When not in melee mode, my melee button remains MMB.

I thought about that but that limits my quick ability which can be a lifesaver, I use MMB as default for selecting and using the abilities :/

I thought about that but that limits my quick ability which can be a lifesaver, I use MMB as default for selecting and using the abilities :/

I use scrolling the wheel for selecting, and C for using. That and the number keys. I could also see binding it to left Alt so you could press it with your thumb, as long as you aren't playing Nekros it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito