The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De! Please Help

Loopien

Question

Me and a group are stuck right now in a defense mission, and we just got malicious raptor and a dread blueprint, but now at wave 5 with no mobs, we can't go anywhere. It just doesn't want to end, is there any way to move this mission along? I am not leaving here without that darn mod.

23 answers to this question

Me and a group are stuck right now in a defense mission, and we just got malicious raptor and a dread blueprint, but now at wave 5 with no mobs, we can't go anywhere. It just doesn't want to end, is there any way to move this mission along? I am not leaving here without that darn mod.

Check behind the walls. In the tops of doors. Everywhere you can.

Mobs can get trapped behind things or under ground some times.

Unfortunately. DE aren't here to help right now. It's a weekend :|

DE don't really work on the weekend, so the first time most of DE will see this and be able to so something about this will be Monday.

Send in a support ticket, and try a get a screenshot so you have proof that you got those rewards. That's the only thing I can think of to suggest.

Stalker spawning in Defense missions seem to be causing them to freeze.

The only sure-fire way to get it going again is to have the host disconnect... Although he might lose his stuff, the rest of you will keep it.

That noble warrior will be honored.

Such a heroic deed should not go unrewarded.

Screenshot.  When you leave mission, fail quit or not, save the EE.log asap or don't play Warframe again until you can.  DE can use that to give you your gear.  support.warframe.com with EE.log and Screenshot.

where is the ee.log?

I did not get the screen shot before leaving so, I guess that probably voids my issue ;-; sorry for wasting your time here guys, I guess it's back to farming forever for me... 

No. Keep the EE.log and send that in.

Also. See who the recent players are.

Use their names and give them to support as well.

Sent! Thankyou for the advice.

you're welcome!

The last time I sent in a report I unfortunately failed to remember the players name who joined with me. When they asked I couldn't provide proof. Tell us if you have any success! I'm curious myself.

Screenshot.  When you leave mission, fail quit or not, save the EE.log asap or don't play Warframe again until you can.  DE can use that to give you your gear.  support.warframe.com with EE.log and Screenshot.

So now that I have the EE log saved I can continue playing warframe as normal, right?

you're welcome!

The last time I sent in a report I unfortunately failed to remember the players name who joined with me. When they asked I couldn't provide proof. Tell us if you have any success! I'm curious myself.

I do not know if they will get back to me until tuesday, since they are not in monday, but heres hoping they do!, I'll make sure to post here what the end result is.

So now that I have the EE log saved I can continue playing warframe as normal, right?

Is it in another folder and a different name? if so yes you should be fine to continue playing

I do not know if they will get back to me until tuesday, since they are not in monday, but heres hoping they do!, I'll make sure to post here what the end result is.

I'd say 2-7 days. Warframe Support isn't too bad. Goodluck!