Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access

RedPharaoh0817

Question

10 answers to this question

I don't expect us to get a new prime with U14, seeing as we just got Loki Prime. I do expect us to get the new frame revealed in the Breeding Grounds event mods, though. You should still have some time to get the current Prime Access.

Edited by McVolker

Um... I think it's somewhere around three months.

The Warframe Wikia does not have the release dates for the Prime Access packs, so I can't know for sure. Maybe I can find release announcements somewhere here on the forums to give you a rough estimate.

EDIT: So, here's what I managed to find.

So, here's a thread announcing the end of Ember Prime.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/182246-last-chance-for-pc-prime-access/

This one is announcing the end of Rhino Prime.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/238544-pc-rhino-prime-access-ends-june-4th/

Edited by Zachles

I don't expect us to get a new prime with U14, seeing as we just got Loki Prime. I do expect us to get the new frame revealed in the Breeding Grounds event mods, though. You should still have some time to get the current Prime Access.

The Warframe pictured on those mods is not a Prime Warframe, just so you know.

I'm not saying that's what you are insinuating, but I've seen people who are under the impression that it is Saryn Prime. (Derp. Just saying because you brought her up.)

is it possible that the next prime will not have a prime access? did mag have a prime access? cant remember clearly...

Yes it is possible for the next prime warframe to not have a Prime access but is not very probable.

There has only been three prime access. Ember, Rhino and the current with Loki. Excal got founders. Frost was obtainable from a event. Mag was only Void RNG obtainable.

Edited by xlraistlx

Yes it is possible for the next prime warframe to not have a Prime access but is not very probable.

There has only been three prime access. Ember, Rhino and the current with Loki. Excal got founders. Frost was obtainable from a event. Mag was only Void RNG obtainable.

so this would mean that the next prime would not have a prime access making the loki prime access still available right?

so this would mean that the next prime would not have a prime access making the loki prime access still available right?

No. What I wrote means that it is possible for DE to decide the removal of the prime access, meaning it would be on hold or be gone forever. There is always a (small) possibility of that to happen, but is not likely as is a (big?) source of income for them.