= Reckoning R3

V Rage R3

V Blind Rage R6

V Intensify R5

D Vitality C10

Fleeting Expertise R3

Streamline R5

Flow R5

Blind Rage lets Reckoning and Smite do a lot more damage and Renewal heal more. As you take damage, you get energy, and you can use your energy to heal yourself. I don't even feel the need for Quick Thinking, but I suppose it could replace either Smite if you don't use it much or Blind Rage.

Just, no Hallowed Ground. It's honestly a terrible skill, only good for Infested defense and even then there are better options, especially given that Radiation does less damage to a lot of infested enemies. It should be receiving a considerable buff when Oberon is reworked in a coming update, but until then there's no real reason to use it. Damage is low, there is no incentive/debuff/cause for the enemy to stay in the patch to receive the full damage, and it cannot proc.

-snip-

...it cannot proc.

This is basically it. It has no utility at all if it can't proc; even Ember can proc Heat with Fireball, while Hallowed Ground uses one of the best elemental combos in one of the worst ways. Radiation is all about the proc, man. Mind you, it's awesome against high-leveled Grineer too, but Hallowed Ground won't really help you much there since it doesn't scale.

If you really like it, then feel free to use it anyways. Slap on Blind Rage and Intensify for the most damage if you want, or just keep it on him without modding for it and use the ability to your heart's content. No one's really stopping you, it's just not a good ability to build around.

I just got my Oberon to rank 30 and I have to say, it wrecks. All you need is streamline and fleeting expertise, and just spam reckoning non-stop(flow not needed). Back when my Oberon was Rank 10, I didn't use any defense mod, all I have installed was streamline+fleeting and reckoning, jumped into a T3 Mobile Defense, spammed reckoning with 120shield and 150health, dealt 45% damage in my squad xD.

I just realized that you were asking about hollowed ground lol...... Just put on streamline, fleeting, countinuelty and stretch, you're set. But hollowed ground is only good against low levels, anything more than a level 15 Ancient you're just gonna tickel him. xD

I just got my Oberon to rank 30 and I have to say, it wrecks. All you need is streamline and fleeting expertise, and just spam reckoning non-stop(flow not needed). Back when my Oberon was Rank 10, I didn't use any defense mod, all I have installed was streamline+fleeting and reckoning, jumped into a T3 Mobile Defense, spammed reckoning with 120shield and 150health, dealt 45% damage in my squad xD.

I just realized that you were asking about hollowed ground lol...... Just put on streamline, fleeting, countinuelty and stretch, you're set. But hollowed ground is only good against low levels, anything more than a level 15 Ancient you're just gonna tickel him. xD

And of course, Intensify... All Oberon's abilities benefits from it so it's a must have..