Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gloomiest Warframe?

zavienh5

Idk....tbh...I think Loki is probably the gloomiest Warframe, because everytime he wants to teleport something back home, he will continue teleporting the same thing back and forth.

Rhino: *eating popcorn* "Yo Loki ma bruddah, what have you been doing? Exercising your abilites?"

Loki: *switch teleporting* "I have done nothing but teleport my lunch from last year for months now."

Anways, I just wanna know you guys' opinions!

Saryn. Nobody appreciates her for personality, just her body. She isn't taken seriously as a useful team player or as a strong frontline sort of woman. Plus her element is disease and corrosion, so nobody wants anything to do with her in the dojo. Volt's sparring partner? Dodge lightning bolts. Zephyr's sparring partner? Take a ride in the twister.  But...Saryn's sparring partner? Seeing how long it takes to get chemical burns when she touches you.

Saryn. Nobody appreciates her for personality, just her body. She isn't taken seriously as a useful team player or as a strong frontline sort of woman. Plus her element is disease and corrosion, so nobody wants anything to do with her in the dojo. Volt's sparring partner? Dodge lightning bolts. Zephyr's sparring partner? Take a ride in the twister.  But...Saryn's sparring partner? Seeing how long it takes to get chemical burns when she touches you.

Well, the stripper heels don't do much to help her image.

Though I agree, Saryn is the gloomiest. Banshee is probably pretty lonely, but something tells me she's happier that way.

Valkyr...I love her but she's literally a frame built off of rage, anger, and craziness over what Alad V diid to her.

But then again, that's why I love her

Like, c'mon.

Who can reject a God-mode, psycho female Wolverine whose very voice paralyzes the fearless, brainless Infested?

It can't be nekros because he makes friends very easily and people like having him around because of dat Desecrate. Sorry it just cannot be Nekros.

It has to be Ash or Loki.

Dark, edgy, worthless.

inb4 tears, you can have your opinion and I can have mine