Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day 1 Goofed My Volt..no Sprint

2g33k4u

Question

When i first started playing I went to mods and inadvertently used my sprint to fuse with another mod not realizing it was one of my primary skills. I am now level 24 rank 3 and still haven't seen a Sprint drop I have farmed the hell out of infestation missions trying. Am i doing something wrong? I would really like to have volts sprint skill.

4 answers to this question

Seems you're out of luck until one drops from regular playtime or farming. Since mods that are "Rare" are now harder to get, you will be seeing a lot less drops for abilities. Should have used Fusion Cores instead of other mods...that's why they're there, sure it could cost more but saves you from using something you may need or want at a later point in time >.<

Seems you're out of luck until one drops from regular playtime or farming. Since mods that are "Rare" are now harder to get, you will be seeing a lot less drops for abilities. Should have used Fusion Cores instead of other mods...that's why they're there, sure it could cost more but saves you from using something you may need or want at a later point in time >.<

Like i said I just started the game didn't know about fusions yet.

Like i said I just started the game didn't know about fusions yet.

MY bad, then, since you stated in the past tense I thought you had already had some time to read some descriptions. But yeah, Fusion Cores are pretty handy, and they drop A LOT. Perhaps in an update they'll incorporate a kind of trading or auction like options, that will make it easier to find things other players really need or want.