Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Obtain Corpus 'death Mark' (Harvester)

(PSN)nathanuc1988

During the last two weeks, I've been doing all the invasion missions possible (siding with the Grineer) attempting to get a Death Mark from the Corpus. Even after doing 30 invasions in a row, I failed to get a Death Mark in my inbox. The other 3 players with me all received it after the first 5 missions. 

I've checked my inbox and noticed that I've never actually received a corpus death mark. I've been marked and attacked MANY times by the G3 and Stalker, but never Harvester. 

I've even purposely got marked by the G3 and Stalker, killed them both, and tried to get a corpus mark, but even after 5+ invasions, no luck :(

I seem to be immune to Alad V's sarcastic hate mail. 

I also have this problem. I have not received a message from Vay Hek or Alad V for the harvester. I still get the Stalker ones. This does not mean I'm not marked though. They each have come after me. I would just like to receive the messages so I know for sure.

I also have this problem. I have not received a message from Vay Hek or Alad V for the harvester. I still get the Stalker ones. This does not mean I'm not marked though. They each have come after me. I would just like to receive the messages so I know for sure.

Glad to hear it's not just me. I supposed it's POSSIBLE I'm marked without notification, but with over 200 hours, I've never had the Harvester come at me bro. 

Stalker attacked me today and got stuck in a tree. Perhaps these guys just aren't taking me very seriously. 

Alad V must be shaking in his boots at your power, tenno. On a serious note, just keep running as many invasions as you can against the corpus and sooner or later you'll get that robotic retrieval hound on your six :)

p.s still waiting another entire month for G3 >.> Stupid Grineer, hiding from me :(

I didn't receive any death mark message from my inbox either, but fortunately Harvester came to attack me during I was playing Jupiter Io Defense Wave 15 yesterday and be killed, I finally got Detron blueprint, barrel & receiver.

Congrats!

As update: Did a few more invasions missions over weekend. Still no death mark. I did get to kill him when he came after my friend though. 

Over 200 hours and the harvester still never targeted me. I'll try and forma my gear once Prime Access hits.. formaing my frame always seems to pull Stalker out of hiding.... that coward.