Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upgrade Screen And Auto-Install.

CedarDpg

For when I'm feeling lazy and/or in a hurry (usually a quick upgrade between missions in an established squad doing multiple missions in a row) for whatever reason, I sometimes use the Auto-Install feature in the Upgrade screen of the loadout. But one thing I noticed is that Auto-Install often decides to equip mods that are already equipped on other stuff I'm actively using, so that when I click exit, the game gets mad and pops up confirmation windows asking if I want it to auto-resolve the conflict.

What I want to know is, why doesn't Auto-Install check for those when deciding what to put on a piece of equipment and remove already assigned mods from its list of candidate mods to select from?

All auto install does is place the highest conclave mods it can. If these are on other things, that equates to a conflict error. I personally wouldn't want it to remove mods from the queue if they would cause such errors, as almost all auto install builds are not viable, and I just want to hit over that 1800 conclave mark.

OH! That reminds me of the other auto-install suggestion I had. If we manually select mods and install them on a piece of equipment, auto-install should leave those alone. But yeah, auto-install often chooses weird stuff. :)