Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Increased Reward For Reduced Loadout

(PSN)Count_Dante

It occurred to me that there is no motivation to run through stuffs with a reduced loadout other than cosmetic. 

I am a player who falls in and out of melee and secondary and dont always even take a primary. 

Perhaps if there was an increased chance at rare twinkles or increased damage or multiplier to cash rewards, etc., it may motivate some to play with more diverse loadouts, thus giving at least a different incentive to run reduced. 

The reward is more xp to the weapons you are carrying, xp is split evenly among weapons in the session.

Less weapons equipped, more concentrated xp for the ones in the session.

This.

Really that's more than enough of a reward imo. I think the only thing I can say that should be changed, is the extra Affinity missions being connected to your loadout. For instance, if you only have melee, then "kill 30 enemies with your rifle" or "kill 30 enemies with secondary" missions shouldn't pop up.

The reward is more xp to the weapons you are carrying, xp is split evenly among weapons in the session.

Less weapons equipped, more concentrated xp for the ones in the session.

That doesnt feel like a reward... just instead of pouring 2 1/2 glasses of orange juice, the reward is 1 full glass instead. 

That doesnt feel like a reward... just instead of pouring 2 1/2 glasses of orange juice, the reward is 1 full glass instead. 

Really, it is better than no reward at all. You can at least level up the guns you don't want faster so you can get rid of them/ guns you want so you can enjoy them sooner.