Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Complaints About Founder Packs, Cross-Platform And Account Migration. Read This!

Zelfarion

Please cite me the official rules and regulations that state how long it takes before a thread is 'necro-able.' 

Last time I checked, it was until the thread is no longer relevant. 

There are no official rules obviously. But by definition less than 3 weeks is not necroing a thread: 

Definition Necro: to comment on an internet thread long after the conversation has concluded, often using information 

that did not exist at the time of the original thread.

less than 3 weeks is not a long time. Not in the real world atleast. Maybe in your own world its long but idk so I cant comment on that. No offense ment. I just dont see how 3 weeks is old in a thread. I can see like 2 months as it being necroing a thread. But in this case it wast even 3 weeks. it was alittle less. More like 2 and a half weeks inbetween. 

It is also funny that people keep responding and saying that we should drop the thread etc at all. Since they are helping to fuel the thread even more if people are feeling like its necrod already.

EDIT: And just to add something to another comment I saw here that is new: I totally agree that we should drop it. I even said so earlier. But every time I try to lock the thread someone replies which I told people NOT to do so I can lock the thread. 

And this is my official last words in this thread. If people still reply after this it will not be locked since last time I tried it got unlocked because someone replied to this thread when I did it. 

And I will only try to lock it 1 more time and if the same thing happens again then I just wont care anymore and not even try to lock it after that. So then itll stay open until an admin just decides to lock it or delete it or whatever. 

Thats really it.

Edited by Zelfarion

There are no official rules obviously. But by definition less than 3 weeks is not necroing a thread: 

Definition Necro: to comment on an internet thread long after the conversation has concluded, often using information 

that did not exist at the time of the original thread.

less than 3 weeks is not a long time. Not in the real world atleast. Maybe in your own world its long but idk so I cant comment on that. No offense ment. I just dont see how 3 weeks is old in a thread. I can see like 2 months as it being necroing a thread. But in this case it wast even 3 weeks. it was alittle less. More like 2 and a half weeks inbetween. 

It is also funny that people keep responding and saying that we should drop the thread etc at all. Since they are helping to fuel the thread even more if people are feeling like its necrod already.

EDIT: And just to add something to another comment I saw here that is new: I totally agree that we should drop it. I even said so earlier. But every time I try to lock the thread someone replies which I told people NOT to do so I can lock the thread. 

And this is my official last words in this thread. If people still reply after this it will not be locked since last time I tried it got unlocked because someone replied to this thread when I did it. 

And I will only try to lock it 1 more time and if the same thing happens again then I just wont care anymore and not even try to lock it after that. So then itll stay open until an admin just decides to lock it or delete it or whatever. 

Thats really it.

I think Zelfarion would make a really fitting name for a necromancer in any mmorpg thanks for the idea.

If I purchased the founders pack (which I did) for this game called warframe on PC then merged it to the ps4 warframe (which I didn't) then I should be able to transfer everything. Why? Because it's the same game no matter what. People who purchased the pack did it to support this game (well I did anyway). To me it wasn't about the frame or weapons. It was to support the game. To not have these items transfer over is down right disrespectful.

To me. To just shut !everyone! up. DE should just give everyone (not already having purchased the pack) all of the experience points that the founders pack offered (free), the stupid Excalibur prime codex, and that's it. Nothing more. So as soon as a new/old player logs in they just automatically get the points. PC players helped endorse this game (like it or not I don't care what you say about this, but they did) they should have the right to use their $200+ dollar Excalibur/it's weapons/mods.

Also I'm glad this post is still going so it keeps all of the pointless talks in one giant pointless thread.

Continue on with your whine post.

If I purchased the founders pack (which I did) for this game called warframe on PC then merged it to the ps4 warframe (which I didn't) then I should be able to transfer everything. Why? Because it's the same game no matter what. People who purchased the pack did it to support this game (well I did anyway). To me it wasn't about the frame or weapons. It was to support the game. To not have these items transfer over is down right disrespectful.

To me. To just shut !everyone! up. DE should just give everyone (not already having purchased the pack) all of the experience points that the founders pack offered (free), the stupid Excalibur prime codex, and that's it. Nothing more. So as soon as a new/old player logs in they just automatically get the points. PC players helped endorse this game (like it or not I don't care what you say about this, but they did) they should have the right to use their $200+ dollar Excalibur/it's weapons/mods.

Also I'm glad this post is still going so it keeps all of the pointless talks in one giant pointless thread.

Continue on with your whine post.

Well its gonna stay open until an admin either locks or deletes it. So the new purpose I guess is to just be a pointless chat since people dont seem to want it to be locked even though they say they want it locked. But I dont care anymore so people can use this thread as much as they want. Not my problem anymore since I have tried lockin it 3 times now with no success.

Thats really it.

Please stop touting around like you have some sort of moderating authority here - or any thread that you didn't start for that matter. You don't any such authority. 

Please stop touting around like you have some sort of moderating authority here - or any thread that you didn't start for that matter. You don't any such authority. 

Just so you know: I am the OP. As in the Original Poster aka the thread starter. I dont think you noticed that. And no I dont have any authority and I never claimed to have any. I only stated that everytime I tried to get this thread locked someone responded to it so it got unlocked. Thus its gonna stay open until a mod closes it. I never claimed to me a mod either. So you were wrong about everything you just said.

This is beyond trying to making your point. It may not be yet crossing the line (by artfully exploiting what's and what's not in the policy) for the mods to close the thread, but arguably what you're doing is very disrespectful to the community to both founders and non-founder alike!!

This is beyond trying to making your point. It may not be yet crossing the line (by artfully exploiting what's and what's not in the policy) for the mods to close the thread, but arguably what you're doing is very disrespectful to the community to both founders and non-founder alike!!

LOL he just HAS to have the last word. Don't be surprised if he comes back and commented on our comments 5 or 10 days later.