Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker The Troll..

Tar_Spit_Fire

I wonder if DE have improved Stalker's AI to a level that he can observe what you are equipping and decides to jump to kill you when you are alone and in a mission with all unranked gear and warframe....

does anyone feel the same like this when he shows up while you are leveling your gear alone?
v
9W7ADZt.gif

*Especially for the new player that is helpless against him... *Stalker: 'WELCOME TO WARFRAME!!!'

Edited by Tar_Spit_Fire

I just wish DE would make it to where assassins would go after you at 10% chance when solo, rather than like a 2.5 chance.

When grouped up split it among players to match 10% so I can actually see an assassin for once.

All......the freaking......time...........I call a petition to end stalkers troll AI! >.<

I just wish DE would make it to where assassins would go after you at 10% chance when solo, rather than like a 2.5 chance.

When grouped up split it among players to match 10% so I can actually see an assassin for once.

I say no to this, he comes after me enough when I solo only having a 2.5 chance. 

Edited by Nalo1993

He has a terrible knack for it, I wouldn't be surprised if they were special requisites to his chance of appear, seeming he currently has a 1.25% chance appearing standard after receiving the mark (+ 0.5% more per every player in lobby who also bears a mark), but seems more frequent when playing solo, low level warframe, unranked weapons, attempting nightmare mode etc.

Any hindrance you could achieve makes him more likely to strike, it's just the way that he works, whether sod's law or evil programming, it can't be ignored that this seems to be the only times he appears.

Edited by Phantom_Jack

Yeah I'm pretty sure the % is also linked to how low your gear's rank is... Judging by how much more he spawns when we are ranking up stuff than when we have maxed loadouts...^^'

The "keep one high damage weapon just in case the Trollman spawns" is my number 1 rule.^^