Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon Nikana, Going For Max Dmg Per Hit.

(PSN)andre54321

Question

So, I was looking to see what I could do to maximize my single hits with Dragon Nikana. Although it isn't efficient for channeling, I don't plan to use melee as much, so I was wondering if I could do any more with this build: http://gyazo.com/91c736972b26c4c534f69c5a2a64e2f1 (infested/void)

At the moment, I only hit 800-1.3k with my build, but I want to bump this up to at least 3-5k if possible.

Edited by (PS4)andre54321

7 answers to this question

I dont think you can hit 3 to 5k even with the Dragon Nikana just by moding it. Anyway i would replace corrupt charge with either voltaic strike, fury or a smite infested for infested. Although the smite infested is one i would pick last.

i'd agree, i'd use very few Channeling Mods, and focus on having more Damage for Channeling to boost.

Anti-Faction Mods are always top notch, but most people, including myself, find them too much of a hassle to use. i always settle for Status Elementals, Utility Mods, or Elementals.

and don't forget about the Melee Counter, being able to hit more Enemies will get that Multiplier higher.

At the moment, I only hit 800-1.3k with my build, but I want to bump this up to at least 3-5k if possible.

You need to activate the check boxes next to the channeling modifier to have it come into play. The build you linked will crit for over 5.2k damage.

I would replace Corrupt Charge for Molten Impact tho, for efficiency reasons. You'll get around the same damage.

I already hit 25k crits (max one yet) but what build can I make to get the most damage per hit (not DPS) 

Maybe 3-5k was asking too much, but what about 2k+ per hit? Would that be a possibility? If so, please post a build :P

I've seen people hit 50k+ crits, and some have claimed to hit over 100k o_O

Edited by (PS4)andre54321

Bump - I honestly can't understand how some people hit this hard. Just yesterday I had someone who was hitting 40k+ with Ash's Smoke. 

I'll try looking further, but for now if any actually knows how to maximize single hits (Not DPS) please do post a build. I have most mods and if needed I can buy event mods. I don't care if it's a channeling build and each hit costs 10+ energy, I really just want highest damage per hit :P

Thanks so much to all people that have posted before, but I think I wasn't clear on what I was looking for ^-^