Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venka Needs A Copter!

DarthRevan84

i know this thread is old, but i agree to this. i cant bring myself to build any weapon that requires forma that cannot copter at all. i also cant even begin to think about putting a potato or forma on something that cant copter.

also, while certain weapons like the amphis are just ridiculous and can send you across a tile with the right circumstances, the reality is that there is a long list of weapons that can copter. some can do it better than others, but there are so many that can still function well enough for most map tiles. i mean you dont really need to be able to travel a full tile in one copter on 90% of the maps anyways, you will just hit a wall or something.

anyhow, since coptering is intended to be left in the game it would be nice if all weapons had the ability to some extent. it doesnt have to be the best in the game, but it should at least function. 

Edited by Suthurn

What other melee weapons dont have a copter?

Everything that isn't a zoren or dual ichor. 

IN short, the majority of nearly every melee weapon.

the majority of Melee's have SpinDashes that are more than acceptable.

like the Daggers that are always ignored, even though their Animation set is actually more favorable for SpinDashes.

Dual Swords are actually terrible for SpinDashes due to their Animation set, but nobody will admit it.

Melee 2.0 happened a while ago, bud. Coptering was buffed on nearly every other light weapon in the game, and nerfed into oblivion on the Zorens.

Amphiscoptering is where it's at now.

one handed anything, hammers, greatswords, whips...

seems to me that people are just being a jerk about what coptering mean and completely ignoring the real point.