Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broberoon Pruuuuuume

Noxonion

My Grammar..... Escuse me lol

So, watch the video linked below. Listen to the first words that Rebecca sais:

,,This is Oberon. The mystic, the willful.
Once thought an ancient myth, he upholds balance on the battlefield.
"

Those are the key words.

Maybe this ,,ancient" was so ancient, that it was Orokin Era ancient.

Please don't bring out that argument: ,,DE said dat everonne after vaubob is impossibru, impossibru!!11!!!!!!

Think Lore. Plus Oberon doesn't even look robotic, mechanical, or synthetic, over-detailed.

Sources:

I can see Oberon having a prime version hidden in the void somewhere.

Please don't bring out that argument: ,,DE said dat everonne after vaubob is impossibru, impossibru!!11!!!!!!

And DE never said that. They said that every frame up to vauban will get a prime for sure. Every frame after that may or may not.

I know. It's just that this statement is now circulating across the community.

Yes because people twisted the words of what was actually said. But thats what happens, you cant exactly avoid it.

Oberon prime would def be cool though. I do like him (although I really want Saryn prime first :3)

Yes because people twisted the words of what was actually said. But thats what happens, you cant exactly avoid it.

Oberon prime would def be cool though. I do like him (although I really want Saryn prime first :3)

Don't worry 'bout Saryn. It's just... Oberon has ,,the same" style as the frames before Vauban. More Organic then Robotic.

are u people even serious?  why should de stop releasing prime versions of frames? its $$$$$$$$$$

if its really true.. that could mean they care less and that will also affect other things. 

i see no good reason to stop releasing prime frames. only thing would be.. its a lore thing (who cares) but then they should release VANDAL or WRAITH warframes:) 

whatever it will be..  DE would be the most stupid game developer if they remove stuff like PRIME ACCESS which is a $$$$$ printing machine

are u people even serious?  why should de stop releasing prime versions of frames? its $$$$$$$$$$

if its really true.. that could mean they care less and that will also affect other things. 

i see no good reason to stop releasing prime frames. only thing would be.. its a lore thing (who cares) but then they should release VANDAL or WRAITH warframes:) 

whatever it will be..  DE would be the most stupid game developer if they remove stuff like PRIME ACCESS which is a $$$$$ printing machine

Calm down there, boy.

Scroll up and read Dtexas' post

Like he said, they aren't going to stop altogether. They're just going to get the original frames done first.

'Aint about money, it's about lore...

If all frames upto booben get primed and with current prime frame release rates we have a good few years before we even get to booben,

This post is pointless for at least another 2 years.

You're clearly missing the point. This is NOT a hype post.

It's a post about the possibility that Oberon CAN get Primed.

Also it's a reason why some people should stop thinking that no frames after Vauban can get primed.

my bad. but that "no more primes after vauban"  sentence is spreading like a flue

Want to know why its spreading like a flue? Because they said that themselves i do believe. This would also make sense with the lore.  

Edited by Darksamurai555