Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will These Items Ever Have A Use Again?

MercuryDoll

RKztWtX.jpg

Some of these have been sitting in my inventory for more than a year. I'd really like them to have a comeback.

Especially the Antidotes, why can they become gear to give you a temporal statboost, elemental resistance, increased movespeed, health regeneration over time etc. There's so much potentia-... god, i have learned to hate this word by now.

But yeah, can we have any official word if these are ever going to be used or are they officially "abandoned"?

Antitoxins can still be used in any Earth Sabotage. But since at most it may give you a rare 5 core for Vermillion, and something like Lapis usually gives you 2 detonite ampules or 2500 credits cache... Yeah. Nobody bothers. I mean, you gonna farm Vermillion for a chance to get 1 rare 5 core? Yes, a chance, not a guarantee.

Never seen those corruptor items before.

Those are from over a year ago. The question if they were used again already popped up once or twice when people noticed they weren't removed shortly after the event.

Antitoxins can still be used in any Earth Sabotage. But since at most it may give you a rare 5 core for Vermillion, and something like Lapis usually gives you 2 detonite ampules or 2500 credits cache... Yeah. Nobody bothers. I mean, you gonna farm Vermillion for a chance to get 1 rare 5 core? Yes, a chance, not a guarantee.

That sounds immensely useless. As useless as letting it sit in the inventory like the corruptors actually. At least the ciphers seem to have a considerable reward i guess, even though they are as grindy as Warfarm gets it seems.