Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker God Mode-Ing

XxSeether1992xX

So I was running with a friend today and stalker invaded. During the duration of the fight he was not taking ANY damage from me or my squadmate and yes he WAS fully spawned in and attacking. I did get killed but that's not what bothers me. It's the fact that he survived being lit up (quite literally) By a Boltor Prime and Burston Prime with 0s constantly popping up. He was not blocking and in fact was throwing despair. I don't know what's up with this but it's definitely not right. He was invulnerable to any and all damage even while despawning. Our weapons are fully modded up with elements , serration , split chamber , etc.

Edited by XxSeether1992xX

He was not throwing the despair at you. He was picking up the boltor prime bolts and sending them back to you. Is the way he uses "reflect" on you.

Yeah, totally not true.

I might want to say that he WAS throwing them. I know the difference between the animations and Stalker has never to my knowledge used reflection. Also I wasn't the one with the Boltor that was my squadmate. Had it been reflection my squadmate would've been downed / killed long before me.

Edited by XxSeether1992xX

weird. I one shotted him earlier. and the like last 20 times i've seen him.

I managed to do so yesterday when he invaded a squadmate but I was also using a Penta. But the last few times hes come after me I've just been seeing constant zeros and falling to his Despair. I don't really care about losing to him as I have everything he drops. I just wondered if anyone else was having this issue. I used to kill him every time he showed but lately it's been the other way around.